Traveling Ideas for Mongolia Summer 2020

D#head

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Three of us have had this plan to have our bikes transported to Mongolia from the uk we fly then ride them back across the Stans, Our bikes one crf 250 two Tenere's 660 theirs possibly a fourth bike that will be another crf 250, I'm looking at how to transport our bikes to Mongolia

Three of us have had this plan to have our bikes transported to Mongolia from the uk we fly then ride them back across the Stans, Our bikes one crf 250 two Tenere's 660 theirs possibly a fourth bike that will be another crf 250, I'm looking at how to transport our bikes to Mongolia

Contact Motofreight and I'm sure they will have a solution for you. Very professional and I use them for some of my trips. Speak to Kathy or Roddy on 01784 436373.

+1 for MotoFreight. Top people.

Hi, We were in Mongolia last year, see my rr here http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showth...on-the-Steppes-(Mongolia-to-Kyrgyzstan):thumb
We had left our bikes in Ulaanbataar 2 years previously after a trip in Siberia, but our friend Fritz had shipped his bike there in July and he had to pay import tax, that they promised would be returned to him when he left Mongolia. Don't think he's had it back yet:augie I'll ask him and get back to you:thumb2

Fritz has had his money back, but our Mongolian friend Oggie, and her friend went in and harassed them customs people til they gave it to them. They in turn, sent it to Fritz:thumb

Hi, We were in Mongolia last year, see my rr here http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showth...on-the-Steppes-(Mongolia-to-Kyrgyzstan):thumb
We had left our bikes in Ulaanbataar 2 years previously after a trip in Siberia, but our friend Fritz had shipped his bike there in July and he had to pay import tax, that they promised would be returned to him when he left Mongolia. Don't think he's had it back yet:augie I'll ask him and get back to you:thumb2

I did read that post, some very good posting,,,,I've been on the horizon unlimited there is much info too

Back
Top Bottom