Mains powered tyer pump

stu1969

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pump for the garage and this one from Halfords for £65 seems ok. Any other recommendations at the same price or lower? Thanks.
a38667388525811b9306ea087d696686.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

There’s stuff out there much cheaper if you use your own extension lead. I have a cheap compressor and a long hose. Allows me to pump up wheels after replacing tyers. JJH

You could buy a small tyre pump for much less and I’m pretty sure you have a extension lead? You could buy a small compressor with a 5 or 6 liter tank for that money. JJH

You could buy a small tyre pump for much less and I’m pretty sure you have a extension lead? You could buy a small compressor with a 5 or 6 liter tank for that money. JJH
As said I haven't got the room for a compressor. I'm looking for something like the size of unit that you would keep in the car but I can use in the garage.

I'm just wondering if anybody had experience or can recommend one.

I'm looking for a pump for the garage and this one from Halfords for £65 seems ok. Any other recommendations at the same price or lower? Thanks.
a38667388525811b9306ea087d696686.jpg

I have one of those. It works (which is the best you can say about it). You will need a separate pressure gauge as the one on the pump is useless and unreadable.

look around - I think there are probably better ones on the market. I don’t think I would buy again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one as well. Stupidly short power lead and air hose as per other post the gauge is rubbish. But 20-30 secs worth of air gets a tyre well past its target then I just bleed air out until it at the right pressure. Overall it’s convenient enough and small enough to stash in the corner of the garage and does what I want it to do.

Back
Top Bottom