I juat bought another Honda.

patzx12

Reaction score
What is it, Pan European.
I dont know what year cos I haven't seen it.
I don't know the condition but it has been sitting for a few years.
I do know it has been sitting indoors and it's been dropped on one side.
A bit like a lucky bag.
I will pick it up next week.

:postpics

;)

:D

Let's hope it better than expected Pat.. :thumb

Never ridden one Ash but it could be a bit of fun doing something with it,
€500 BTW

Having had the honour of a guided tour of your workshop on the way to Leenane last September, (the word workshop does not do it justice), I'm sure it will transformed into a thing of beauty.

Never ridden one Ash but it could be a bit of fun doing something with it,
€500 BTW

Had my accident on an ST1100 ( no fault of the bike )

Although the accident more or less killed me, the ST faired much better.
The black plastic cover on the lower fairing sides that hides metal engine bars was fecked one side.
And a bar end weight. Also the mirrors pop into place & one holding strap had snapped.

So about £25 worth of damage in 2005..

But had toured for the 2 previous years..

Fantastic mile muncher..
Very smooth, great brakes & carries its weight extremely well...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190105-224056.jpg
    Screenshot_20190105-224056.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 640
Having had the honour of a guided tour of your workshop on the way to Leenane last September, (the word workshop does not do it justice), I'm sure it will transformed into a thing of beauty.

I have just had a track digger explore the back 4 acres, the first incursion in at least 40 years.
Helipad is all cleaned up, just needs the H repainting and a new wind sock.
We are taking free fill from a local project. Had about 50 loads so far and will take another 50.
I have levelled a site for ANOTHER shed.
I picked up the bike it is a 99 ST the mechanics, exhaust and forks look in good nick, (is this the model you had Ash?)
I will unload it in the morning and post pic's
Quite exited which is daft in know.
All tossers are welcome to visit, kettle is always in standby mode.

I have just had a track digger explore the back 4 acres, the first incursion in at least 40 years.
Helipad is all cleaned up, just needs the H repainting and a new wind sock.
We are taking free fill from a local project. Had about 50 loads so far and will take another 50.
I have levelled a site for ANOTHER shed.
I picked up the bike it is a 99 ST the mechanics, exhaust and forks look in good nick, (is this the model you had Ash?)
I will unload it in the morning and post pic's
Quite exited which is daft in know.
All tossers are welcome to visit, kettle is always in standby mode.

I "projected" a 99T 50th anniversary... Well used and hid a few nasties... Alternator was a known, swingarms wasn't but wasn't a surprise... Fuel tanks was unexpected and head bearings soon became obvious... A few other odd's n sods along the way make it a £900 purchase and a £2k bike now but it's been fun, is a great bike and apart from the constant wish for a ST13, I would be a fool to sell it as it's taken over from my 11GS as the daily rider...
The alternators seize though damp and lack of use and if you need to sort that, check the swingarms and fuel tank on the way in to fix it... They all have to come out... Honda conveniently left a gap at the bottom of the rear inner mudguard so leaving these bits and the back of the frame to get stone chipped and go rusty... You only see this with a good inspection with the fuel tank off... Good news it that there are plenty of bits about if a little pricey for the alternator and swing arm, used or recon... Good luck...;)

PS Make a mudguard extender for the rear as Honda should of... An old car mat cut into shape and cable tied in place saved a whole lot of future crap for my Pan... I'm not an "oil painting" restorer but fix bikes to have good mechanical bikes to use...

.....................................................................................

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-fXIiKqmQGk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poor Mary suffers for her art, out in the freezing cold, trying to make you look good on you chube you horrible little man.

;)

Poor Mary suffers for her art, out in the freezing cold, trying to make you look good on you chube you horrible little man.

;)

Surly a wifely duty.

I have it up on the stand, I need to do a bit of Swingarm welding but not bad or structural.
Fuel tank is good.
I will service and do a timing belt, a 10 quid car belt fits.
A bit of painting and I fancy making a naked.
A really easy motorcycle to work on, easy access to everything.
Stainless steel exhaust system is good.

I already had an offer on it but I like it so will hang on to it for a while.

Attachments

• 20190116_150104.jpg
    20190116_150104.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 292
Surly a wifely duty.

I have it up on the stand, I need to do a bit of Swingarm welding but not bad or structural.
Fuel tank is good.

I'm liking the SIZE of your workshop! Very impressive. Lots of room for more bikes.

Surly a wifely duty.

Fuel tank is good.

now THAT is a garage !!

It is a good work space, access for bikes is creative.

Again Aiden, a wifely duty is driving the fork lift::aidan

Attachments

• 20150713_122750.jpg
    20150713_122750.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 20150901_101345.jpg
    20150901_101345.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 255

Back
Top Bottom