Northern Italy- Idylic Guest house- Biker friendly !!

YellowRS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

My sister "Julia" and her husband sold up everything they owned in North Wales, 6 years ago and moved to a beautiful old farmhouse in

the vineyards of Northern Italy to live their dream !

They have been slowly renovating this fabulous building and now have finally opened up as a lovely Guest house/ B&B.

I have ridden over to them on numerous occasions using my trusty 1150 GSA and thought you may be interested in

their beautiful accommodation if you are planning an Italian trip, either travelling through or to use as a base for a week to explore !

Please see her words and pictures below :-•

Riding through Italy, on warm sunny days, on windy tranquil roads through beautiful countryside, with

colourful farm houses, little hillocks crowned with fairy tale castles, with vineyards, nut trees and oceans of sunflowers lining your

roadway. You can stop off at picturesque villages to stretch your legs and sample an espresso or two and later there will be delicious

wines and an abundance of fresh food to delight the palate.

At "Casa del Roseto" we have all this and more, especially for you motorcyclists !!

We are a small luxury bed and breakfast in the heart of the Barbera region A UNESCO heritage area of Piemonte, North West Italy.

We can offer comfortable bedrooms with all modern facilities beautifully renovated with many original features, secure parking under cover

for your prized possessions, with washing facilities and drying areas for your leathers. We appreciate the problems of mobility and will

happily arrange a taxi system for various restaurant visits etc. We can also offer evening meals and packed lunches by prior arrangement.

WE are both mother tongue English, fluent in Italian with close family ties to Italy.

My husband has a passion for Motor vehicles especially vintage possibly fired by his police background. We can accomodate clubs and have

the amenities to hold parties events etc.

• To find our location just Link the Cities :- Milano, Torino and Genova on the map and we are in the centre of the triangle Close to

Nizza monferrato and Asti. It is served by the A26 Autostrada and we are just 10 minutes from the exit Felizzano .

• It is a very central location allowing for daily rides out

• to the Italian Lakes especially Maggiore and Orta which are only about 1hour from here,

• The Italian Riviera just 45 minutes with its quaint villages edging the craggy hills and famous resorts such as Portofino, San remo

and Alassio. Even a visit to Monaco can be achieved in 2 1/2 hrs,

• The majestic Alps with their luxury ski resorts Limone, Sestriere and Oulx. One hour.

• If you want to see a bit of motoring culture and history then just 30 minutes up the road you have Torino with its car museum and

the well known Lingotto roof trackway used by fiat as a test run but now a vistor centre. (Featured in the film "The Italian job")

• Or possibly a full day tour to Bologna and Modena to see the Ducati , Ferrari and Maserati factories and museums. An approximate

run of 3 hours and easily accessible on quiet motorways and trunk roads. In fact there are so many things to do and see in this area that

maybe you need to come and taste a little of our untouched Italy.

Please do take a look at our website www.casadelroseto.com and contact me for any further information.

Direct juliagilmour22@gmail.com

Special rates for anybody coming from this UKGSER website.

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you soon !

Julia and Ian

Hosts :):)

Attachments

• lucy in italy 028.jpg
    lucy in italy 028.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 284
  • P9270999.jpg
    P9270999.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN5864 (7 of 33).jpg
    DSCN5864 (7 of 33).jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 285
Hi All,

My sister "Julia" and her husband sold up everything they owned in North Wales, 6 years ago and moved to a beautiful old farmhouse in

the vineyards of Northern Italy to live their dream !

They have been slowly renovating this fabulous building and now have finally opened up as a lovely Guest house/ B&B.

I have ridden over to them on numerous occasions using my trusty 1150 GSA and thought you may be interested in

their beautiful accommodation if you are planning an Italian trip, either travelling through or to use as a base for a week to explore !

Please see her words and pictures below :-•

Riding through Italy, on warm sunny days, on windy tranquil roads through beautiful countryside, with

colourful farm houses, little hillocks crowned with fairy tale castles, with vineyards, nut trees and oceans of sunflowers lining your

roadway. You can stop off at picturesque villages to stretch your legs and sample an espresso or two and later there will be delicious

wines and an abundance of fresh food to delight the palate.

At "Casa del Roseto" we have all this and more, especially for you motorcyclists !!

We are a small luxury bed and breakfast in the heart of the Barbera region A UNESCO heritage area of Piemonte, North West Italy.

We can offer comfortable bedrooms with all modern facilities beautifully renovated with many original features, secure parking under cover

for your prized possessions, with washing facilities and drying areas for your leathers. We appreciate the problems of mobility and will

happily arrange a taxi system for various restaurant visits etc. We can also offer evening meals and packed lunches by prior arrangement.

WE are both mother tongue English, fluent in Italian with close family ties to Italy.

My husband has a passion for Motor vehicles especially vintage possibly fired by his police background. We can accomodate clubs and have

the amenities to hold parties events etc.

• To find our location just Link the Cities :- Milano, Torino and Genova on the map and we are in the centre of the triangle Close to

Nizza monferrato and Asti. It is served by the A26 Autostrada and we are just 10 minutes from the exit Felizzano .

• It is a very central location allowing for daily rides out

• to the Italian Lakes especially Maggiore and Orta which are only about 1hour from here,

• The Italian Riviera just 45 minutes with its quaint villages edging the craggy hills and famous resorts such as Portofino, San remo

and Alassio. Even a visit to Monaco can be achieved in 2 1/2 hrs,

• The majestic Alps with their luxury ski resorts Limone, Sestriere and Oulx. One hour.

• If you want to see a bit of motoring culture and history then just 30 minutes up the road you have Torino with its car museum and

the well known Lingotto roof trackway used by fiat as a test run but now a vistor centre. (Featured in the film "The Italian job")

• Or possibly a full day tour to Bologna and Modena to see the Ducati , Ferrari and Maserati factories and museums. An approximate

run of 3 hours and easily accessible on quiet motorways and trunk roads. In fact there are so many things to do and see in this area that

maybe you need to come and taste a little of our untouched Italy.

Please do take a look at our website www.casadelroseto.com and contact me for any further information.

Direct juliagilmour22@gmail.com

Special rates for anybody coming from this UKGSER website.

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you soon !

Julia and Ian

Hosts :):)

Just been on there website looks lovely Ive saved this cheers ,:thumb

Looks like a lovely location and central for a few adventures - will keep this in mind for September.

Back
Top Bottom