New bie

J.scott

Reaction score
Firstly Hello, new to the world of RTs and this sight. I have just bought a 2013 90th Anniversary edition.

I have a few questions:

1. The headlight is very bright, which is great for me but it seems too high and flickers, a number of people have said it’s like i’m Flashing them. Is this normal?

2. My instruction booklet has been chewed up by a dog is there anyway of getting a replacement. The service stamps survived luckily.

3. Any top tips for thing to look out for or change as time progresses.

Firstly Hello, new to the world of RTs and this sight. I have just bought a 2013 90th Anniversary edition.

I have a few questions:

1. The headlight is very bright, which is great for me but it seems too high and flickers, a number of people have said it’s like i’m Flashing them. Is this normal?

2. My instruction booklet has been chewed up by a dog is there anyway of getting a replacement. The service stamps survived luckily.

1. Adjusting it should help.
2. Manual is available to download.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6 using Tapatalk

Did you buy from dealer? with warranty? ... if so take it back, it may some part of the adjustment mechanism is broken causing the "Flickering" (actually the headlight unit moving about)

I have a few questions:

3. Any top tips for thing to look out for or change as time progresses.

Take a look here and select your model.
http://www.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/.../services/manuals/manuals_main.html&notrack=1

Your headlight aim is easily adjusted on your bike and will need doing so dependent on the load you are carrying.

I think you would have an issue with quality. Very bright refers to poor quality. Otherwise, good quality bright lights don't affect the eyes.

Nothing clever to add but Hi and welcome

Back
Top Bottom