New R Nine T Member

Browner

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just thought I would introduce myself. I've just acquired a 2015 R Nine T and love it. My previous rides have been an Aprilia Tuono 1000R V twin, Triumph 955 Speed Triple, Suzuki Bandit 1200, Virago 535, Kawasaki Z500, Kawasaki 25o and my first in 1979 a Yamaha DT50

I live near Worcester and would love to meet up with fellow Nine T members.

I've only had 3 rides since picking her up from Telford in November and really love the ride, sound and feel so cant wait for some warmer autumn sunshine.

Welcome to the forum (Browner). This is a great place.

Get ready to start customising your 9t if you haven't already.

Rob.

Welcome - my last bike was an Aprilia Tuono too!! Needed to slow down a bit hence the change. Now I don't need to worry about speed traps too much!!!

Thanks guys. Fitted a oil cooler radiator guard, tail tidy, mini indicators so far. Planning on crash bars, under engine plate skid guard and a seat hump, although 2 BMW dealers quoted £421 for the seat hump so this will have to wait for a lottery win!!!

Thanks guys. Fitted a oil cooler radiator guard, tail tidy, mini indicators so far. Planning on crash bars, under engine plate skid guard and a seat hump, although 2 BMW dealers quoted £421 for the seat hump so this will have to wait for a lottery win!!!

I fitted the Sargent solo and their seat hump too (got it painted gloss black) and am very happy with the combination.

Yea I saw these but I'm concerned as they seem to be from China what the quality & fit might be. I've looked on here and cant seem to find any one who's brought one of these to check their thoughts Unless you know of anyone?

Not sure about the Chinese ones. Genuine BMW ones come up fairly regularly on eBay and seem to go for about £200 ish

Back
Top Bottom