Fitting SC10U to C3 Pro

the woodster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone help please?

I have looked at the instructions in the box (not great) and on various You Tube videos but for the life of me I cannot work out what to do with some bits left in the box.

I understand that the black tear drop shaped velcro stickers go into the helmet and onto the polystyrene liner. All good so far. On the videos it then shows the speakers being attached directly to this. That's fine but I have several other hook and loop pads in bags. I'm guessing but are they used to place between the tear shaped sticker and the speakers to increase the width and get the speakers nearer to your ears?

Thanks for any help/replies. :thumb2

There are some extra bits in there you do not need, no need to think to hard, the youtube video installation is perfect and no more needed, the other pads if memory is clear are for putting speakers closer or further from your ears, depending on comfort needed.

what he said. I just installed mine tonight. hardest part was getting the comfort liner back in and making the clips clip! This thing is a complicated comm device no doubt!....sound is awesome so far..road test tomorrow. The other pads are for different helmets

what he said. I just installed mine tonight. hardest part was getting the comfort liner back in and making the clips clip! This thing is a complicated comm device no doubt!....sound is awesome so far..road test tomorrow. The other pads are for different helmets

Yep them clips are a pain in the butt and sometimes pop out again, but that is the nature of the beast, however good bit of kit, I installed 2 kits, used once then sold on here, got new helmet having dropped mine...:blast in the garage, so now have SC1 and just clicks in so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom