New to the forum, please be gentle ;-)

jamie todd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum, I am 28 years old and live in sunny Scotland :D I have recently bought a 2016 BMW GSA and absolutely love this machine. I first bought the R1200 GS back in 2014, then traded it in for 2011 GSA air cooled model then decided I wanted the LC with all the gadgets on it. Its a big bike but awesome to ride, I haven't had a chance to get it off the beaten track yet but I will soon.

Anyone else on the forum from Scotland? looking to get out with more GS riders this year.

Also looking at planning my first ever bike trip around Europe this year if anyone can give me some good routes/places to visit.

Cheers
Jamie

Hi Jamie. Welcome to the madhouse.

There are some very good threads on here about Europe trips.
If you do a search you'll find them.
Tip: To do searches its easiest to use google and just put 'UKGSER' in the search criteria.

Welcome.
There are endless great roads and places to visit in mainland Europe.
As AA says use Google or search on this forum and hours will go by easily.

Hi Jamie am from am from fae whats it called Cumbernauld Central Belt also riding a 2016 gsa ................

Hi Jamie and welcome aboard. I'm jist up the road frae you, here in Ladybank. You'll be one of the younger members on here. Most of them are grumpy old buggers, myself excluded, of course.....:augie

Hi Jamie and welcome aboard. I'm jist up the road frae you, here in Ladybank. You'll be one of the younger members on here. Most of them are grumpy old buggers, myself excluded, of course.....:augie

I'm not grumpy!
Well, I can be.
I don't act old though.

Hi Jamie
Welcome to the forum at first.
If you plan a tour around Europe you have to visit Bavaria, maybe also Munich.
Please write me! I know some beautiful places and nice routes/places through the Bavarian Forrest :)
I will be home in Munich in June/July and August

I'm also a newbie, just joined today. Live down the road in Ayr with my 2017 GSA.

We're sadly lacking up this neck of the woods for decent off road, but there are a few reasonable gravel and dirt tracks out in Galloway Forest....

The 24hr Le Mans bike race is in April, over the Easter weekend. That was my first Euro trip in 2002, not too far and some good riding and history in and around the landing area in Normandy. Only need a long weekend and it's a good starter to Euro travel..

Welcome Jamie. Lots of touring experience here. Just post in the relevant section but have a trawl through likely threads also.

Welcome Jamie. Lots of touring experience here. Just post in the relevant section but have a trawl through likely threads also.

Good morning SparkyGSA, sounds good mate, you are not to far away from me, maybe get a ride out on the bikes sometime??

Back
Top Bottom