Odd one....

I have a new ignition switch - and thanks to Steptoe's unending patience, he told me what I needed to do to change it. Bike will go to S London for a GS Shop facial and massage at some stage. It is the least I can do after the help he has given me to get it up and running again.

Also serviced, absolutely at 35,000 miles. Pure fluke that it clocked up as I got home. The 2 miles is from a quick flit test run.

Ha ha .... could be true :rob

But I do hold my City and Guilds parts 1 and 2 in Motor Vehicle Mechanics and Technicians, albeit written on parchment :D

Eight of my years were spent on Accident Investigation and Stolen Vehicle Investigation duties :augie

:beerjug:

Then I'm surprised you didn't suggest hitting the fuel pump with a starting handle :D

Good one Stepper ... me too :thumb

meanwhile I'll get in touch with BMW and tell them they're doing it all wrong :D

Micky, you've been reading my replies but not taking in what I've said = you're ( and your time served advisor) not wrong, but you're not 100% correct. Read (slowly) what I've said in previous posts in this thread .

Micky, you've been reading my replies but not taking in what I've said = you're ( and your time served advisor) not wrong, but you're not 100% correct. Read (slowly) what I've said in previous posts in this thread .

I am never ever 100% correct all of the time ... only 99.99% for some of the time :D

You're doing a great job Steppers ... now please carry on regardless :thumby:

But what about the cylinders filling with fuel? I still want to know how careful I need to be. I mean, petrol is flammable. Right?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom