Winter storage tyres and discs

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
Might want to give your bike wheels a little spin with the hand, every month or so to avoid bike sitting on same spot on tyres and this helps the brake discs also.

Winter Storage ???

We're being blessed with warm temperatures so far, haven't stopped riding :D

Stopped off at Birmingham Motorcycle Museum yesterday and even the Peacocks were out cruising around... :D

Attachments

• BMM1.jpg
    BMM1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 413
Winter Storage ???

We're being blessed with warm temperatures so far, haven't stopped riding :D

Stopped off at Birmingham Motorcycle Museum yesterday and even the Peacocks were out cruising around... :D

So what happened to the beast from the east, been transformed into the peacock of Brum................:D

Note: my influence on my mates bikes regarding security, haha :D

At least they're doing something now, which never happened before.

Anyways, bikes were absolutely covered in Salt and Mud, so needed immediate attention with washing down when we all got home. (Ahem, ALLOY WHEELS FOR THE WIN) :D

BUT.... 9 degrees in January, blue skies in places.... no Winter shutdown here yet :bow

Attachments

• BMM2.jpg
    BMM2.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 413
  • BMM3.jpg
    BMM3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 413
  • BMM4.jpg
    BMM4.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 413
  • My Bike 1.jpg
    My Bike 1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 404
So what happened to the beast from the east, been transformed into the peacock of Brum................:D

Beast from the east can stay there :D

Only corrosion to worry about now................salt..............:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes

Yeah, I said I'd never ride it in the salt but use the Africa Twin instead.... but the GSA is sooooo nice to ride I took it out anyways.

1 hour cleaning when I got home though :(

Feck the salt ACF 50 laughs at it Still riding here Blade is on sorn though ;)

:beerjug:

Was able to get the beast out for a spin, nice 8 celsius, ticked over like a Rolex, now back in its bed, waiting for the -10 to arrive in the coming days...........:D

Back
Top Bottom