Brand new 1290 S...

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
1. Missing Suspension settings from the menu and no damping display bellow ride mode display
2. No TPMS Settings in sight anywhere in the menu settings

Is this 1st service limitation thing or something amiss here?

Read owners manual related to Suspension Damping Setting and TPMS, but there is no mention that these are switched off until the first service has been carried out.

Is this software related issue?
Current software loaded is 133.30

The suspension options are on my bike, I fiddled with the dash when it was delivered - only had pre-delivery road test so effectively brand new with less than 2 miles on clock.

The suspension options are on my bike, I fiddled with the dash when it was delivered - only had pre-delivery road test so effectively brand new with less than 2 miles on clock.

Mine had 2.4 miles last night when I picked it up.
Fiddled with the dash this morning and nothing...
a0731fb0bcbc7e0c7e52dc94712a5f61.jpg

3b7a7e08a9726cbc4df140ca787b1893.jpg

43d684bd5571335568059ae242b7b5c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably just missed by the factory, call your dealer , I bet he can activate them :nenau

Will take it there tomorrow.

Might be wrong but seem to remember gaining extra functions when it was uploaded however that was after a return to dealer because they had forgot to initiate it so if my ride is not on you will have to return to Dealer

Might be wrong but seem to remember gaining extra functions when it was uploaded however that was after a return to dealer because they had forgot to initiate it so if my ride is not on you will have to return to Dealer

My ride is on the bike.

It looks like they may have loaded the R software to your bike, as they don’t have electronic suspension.

Remember I told you to go to Premier, as they know what they’re doing, but you went somewhere else? :augie:blast :JB

It looks like they may have loaded the R software to your bike, as they don’t have electronic suspension.

Remember I told you to go to Premier, as they know what they’re doing, but you went somewhere else? :augie:blast :JB

That was my thought about software being from the R, but I doubt they have updated it.

Premier you say..... hmmm.....

All sorted now. It seem that when software was updated, they forgot to select damping and TPMS. No big deal.

At least dealer only 8 miles away.

All sorted now. It seem that when software was updated, they forgot to select damping and TPMS. No big deal.

At least dealer only 8 miles away.

As you have found out this is well and truly your dealers fault and its a fairly common one as well.

As you have found out this is well and truly your dealers fault and its a fairly common one as well.

At least they dealt with it promptly and with an were apologetic.

You would think they would check. did something similar on my 1290 over a year ago. one reason i don't have it anymore was the 90 mile ride to the shop.??

You would think they would check. did something similar on my 1290 over a year ago. one reason i don't have it anymore was the 90 mile ride to the shop.??

You don’t try you don’t know

Back
Top Bottom