Sidi adventure boots resoling

try this guy

Hi, can anyone recommend who could put new soles on my sidis, I've got the soles, just need a good fitter, ta 😎

Store information

GB Bike Leathers, The Three Sisters Public House Otterham Quay Lane Rainham Kent ME8 8QR EnglandPlease note if you are coming to visit or collect please telephone us to make an appointment prior to your arrival.
Call us now: 07718446009
Email: bernard@gbbikeleathers.com

But also look at the source of the problem - i am not an off roader at all and only stood on my pegs a handful of times and thats all it took to split the sole in two - so to remedy i fitted rubber inserts in the foot pegs :beerjug:

Timpsons re-soled and heeled my Sidi Adventure Boots - great job and returned to my local branch from their main repair base in three days - cost £70.00. TBH I was surprised that they did such a good job but will use them next time any Boots need re-soling.

Very much find a local cobbler who knows what they are doing. Had mine (original Sidi Advs from when they 1st came into the uk) done a few years back with normal commando soles by a local (non franchised) cobbler and they are still going strong, probably put more miles on these soles than the original sidi soles which wore rather quickly. probably my longest lasting pair of boots I've owned (ever) I keep wondering about getting something newer but don't fancy the new versions (lorica-pah! not as robust to abuse as pukka leather imo).

This is a photo of one of my Boots after Timpson's repaired it. They do not repair in store but have to send back to their central repair shop.

Sidi%20Boot%20after%20repair.JPG

Sorry can't get the photo to load as page is asking for a URL

Back
Top Bottom