Chowder

Just Do NOT Even think of taking a bike up there if it is any way icy!!!

Even the Upper Springfield road is an Ice Rink!!

I work around that area frequently and had issues getting stopped at the Divis Rd and Upper Springfield Road junction last winter (Just the once as I was switched on to that patch of black ice after that! :blast )

there were a dozen or more car crashes on icy mornings as no F***er will admit responsibility for a couple of ton of grit to cover the no mans land between two council regions!

Its the same with Ballymena Rd, Larne over the Ballyboley Forest and Shanes hill area

Summertime its mobbed by Fuckwits on two wheels pedalling whilst wearing Lycra and believing they are "Team-Sky" gods!! (at both locations !!)

There’s always the Dirty Duck as go to if it’s icy, but beware of low fly aircraft. No Mamil’s (middle aged men in lyrcra) there

Just Do NOT Even think of taking a bike up there if it is any way icy!!!

Even the Upper Springfield road is an Ice Rink!!

I work around that area frequently and had issues getting stopped at the Divis Rd and Upper Springfield Road junction last winter (Just the once as I was switched on to that patch of black ice after that! :blast )

there were a dozen or more car crashes on icy mornings as no F***er will admit responsibility for a couple of ton of grit to cover the no mans land between two council regions!

Its the same with Ballymena Rd, Larne over the Ballyboley Forest and Shanes hill area

Summertime its mobbed by Fuckwits on two wheels pedalling whilst wearing Lycra and believing they are "Team-Sky" gods!! (at both locations !!)

I don't understand.....isn't the DOE responsible for gritting the roads not the Councils?

Back
Top Bottom