Why didnt I buy one sooner...

SparkyGSA

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New to the site but been riding for 35 or so years. This is my first BMW, a 2017 Triple Black GSA and i just keep thinking why i didn't buy one sooner...

Any way, good to be here and looking forward to the warmer weather and a new set of tyres (My Anlas Capra X are getting a bit knackered).

Safe riding, keep it rubber side down...

Welcome and we all get to the GS eventually, it has to be done, before we finish of on a scooter like in the teen days.....................;)

welcome, enjoy the new bike

Welcome and we all get to the GS eventually, it has to be done, before we finish of on a scooter like in the teen days.....................;)

and some of us wouldn't be seen dead on a scooter.

they make loads of films about the living dead

This is my first BMW, a 2017 Triple Black GSA and i just keep thinking why i didn't buy one sooner...

For many it would be fear of sportsbike-riding mates casting aspersions on their manhood. Then one day one becomes confident enough in one's own decisions not to care...

(My Anlas Capra X are getting a bit knackered).

At first I thought this might be some strange Ayrshire slang for your bollocks but I Googled and lo and behold, they're tyres! They look a bit off-roadie unless you know somewhere in Scotland you can ride off road.

Onywise - welcome aboard Sparky and we'll maybe see you in the Scottish section. :rob

Back
Top Bottom