Enduristan small parts organiser

AndyB_11

Still waiting
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For years I’ve simply bunged stuff into my tankbag then removed it whenever I either got on a ferry or arrived wherever I was stopping for the night but the downside has been digging around looking for something I was sure I’d dropped in there.

Problem sorted by buying the Enduristan small parts organiser

http://www.enduristan.com/en/products/small-parts-organizer.html

I’ve just spent half an hour piling everything up that I’d normally put straight into the bag and it all fits nicely in there and I can now stick it in the top of whatever bag I’m taking into the hotel or on the ferry and it’s job done. What’s in there?
Kindle
2 big battery boosters for phones etc
Lightning and micro usb leads (2 of each)
Paracetamol & Imodium
Cigarette lighters for stove
Liquid for Etabs
Spare Etab
Sewing kit because I’m great at ripping buttons off things
Small torch
Spare bike keys
V5 for bike
Copy of insurance certificate
Pen & notebook
Visor cleaner and lint free cloth in pouch

In fact the only thing that won’t fit is a can of beer but that can still go in the tank bag :beerjug:

How much? Just under £27 :thumb2

Good spot. Ta. A couple of ziplock freezer bags do the job somewhat more cheaply though. (Nowt wrong with confirming stereotypes! :augie)

Enduristan tank bags are really well made, they include a removable bag that is just the right size to take your passport, bike papers, spare credit card etc etc.

They also use Rok strap rubber straps to tension the tank bag on the bike so it doesn’t move, p.s they are waterproof too.

Sometimes it’s worthwhile to buy the real thing rather than the cheap knock off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enduristan tank bags are really well made, they include a removable bag that is just the right size to take your passport, bike papers, spare credit card etc etc.

They also use Rok strap rubber straps to tension the tank bag on the bike so it doesn’t move, p.s they are waterproof too.

Sometimes it’s worthwhile to buy the real thing rather than the cheap knock off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use an Enduristan Sandstorm tankbag and the removable inner bag is good for small items but this organiser made life very easy over the last weekend when I was camping and wanted everything at hand without resorting to unclipping the bag and throwing it in the corner with everything still piled in it.

The cost is negligible compared to the nightmare of finding 1/2” of water in your tankbag with your passport at the bottom. Magnetic tankbags also have a bad effect if your debit card is in the bottom so I’ve not used one for a long time :blast

+1 for Enduristan stuff. I’ve got a small tank bag, can’t remember which model, that I’m using on my F800GS.
Good quality, waterproof....actually waterproof, good straps. I’d buy one again if the need arises.
I bought it from the UK importer. They have a shop in Tunbridge Wells. Nice helpful chaps and loads of decent camping equipment too.

Twist Moto...I think.

Back
Top Bottom