TFT screen protection

hairysteve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Am looking at anti scratch protection for my TFT screen. There appears to be 2 main options available, the tempered glass type or the plastic film type (anti glare?). Does anyone use either and are they worth the cash. Opinions please before i buy...

Anti glare for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to the guys selling them on Ebay, they recommended the anti glare, the nano glass can cause glare.

Does anyone have a link to an anti glare one they bought and are happy with?

I still have the delivery protection film on mine. I thought I would take it off when I got home.
Then I said after the first wash. I thought it’s got to start peeling off itself - nope. Got my self a free screen protector even if it technically isn’t quite clear

Wilkos and B&Q do rolls of clear sticky back film for about £5. Make a tracing of the outline on a piece of paper and transfer over. Also cut small strips to protect any rub points on the frame.

The Missenden Flyer is sponsored by Speedo Angels There may be a discount via his website/channel There used to be last year at any rate?

Edit go to the bay & select Speedo Angel item you require Make offer of your choice (10% worked for me) add a note in your offer mentioning missenden In my case it was accepted within 5 mins hope that helps someone ;)

:beerjug:

Ordered a twin pack of anti glare protectors for a shade over £10.00 delivered from Speedo Angels e-bay site. Placed order Thursday night and arrived lunchtime today (Saturday)... not bad service.!!

Fitted the Speedo Angels anti glare, no issues with air bubbles and a good fit, would recommend

Back
Top Bottom