Bike Nicked SE London!

bigmo476

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So, some enterprising little ***** have decided to help thelmseves to my GS at 4 am today.

Not only did they take an angle grinder to the chain they also used it to cut the motorised arm off the security gate to get in. Fucking raging!

I suppose I’ve had the last laugh as it was needing a new back tyre and a big service.

So, some enterprising little ***** have decided to help thelmseves to my GS at 4 am today.

Not only did they take an angle grinder to the chain they also used it to cut the motorised arm off the security gate to get in. Fucking raging!

I suppose I’ve had the last laugh as it was needing a new back tyre and a big service.

So.... take a seat and lets start from the beginning....

1) What were you wearing at the time?

Bring on the "what type of security did you use?" bullshit

:popcorn:hide

Hope the thieving scum get caught and your insurance company doesn't fuck you about.

I feel for you.

Mine was taken last September - same time too!

Cut through the chain in seconds with the quietest angle grinder I've heard - I was awake at the time and it sounded like no angle grinder I've heard before.

Unfortunately for me is that less than a mile earlier I had brimmed the tank. It had also just had a service and I had put a new rear tyre on three weeks earlier...

The only positive for me was that because I hadn't used a full month of road tax I got a full refund.

Mine went 14 December, lump hammer to the hands if I ever find who did it,

It is a terrible thing to go out to that empty space. Hapnd me in 1977 and I still remember stupidity asking myself where did I leave the bike? Got it back next day not too badly damaged. It would be to take civil action (as take the law into your own hands) if you came across someone in the course of stealing your bike. I know what I’d do. JJH

A couple of the neighbours heard them but they were in and out pretty quickly. Bikes have been stolen from other parts of the development before but cutting the security gate is a new one.

Sorry to hear about your bike. No one to blame but the thieves. Hope a bus hits them.

my neighbours watched as scrotes cut the chains on my africa twin, then knocked on my door and told me. I too was awake and heard nothing! I was f pissed off that they didn't do anything. When asked why they didn't ring the police, they thought no one would bother....fucking low life bystanders, apathetic, council , blue badge stealing scum..

If the OP would like to share the location and type / colour of bike I’ll watch out for it when I walk to the pub.

Back
Top Bottom