Hi, Im new here but old, be gentle please.

Outomunch

The futures bright
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I'm Andrew, or Andy I don't really care to be fair.

I'm now the very proud owner of an 1150 GSA.
It's my first proper GS so I thought I should join in the group properly rather than just looking in occasionally.
I've had an R800r and an R1100r previously so I'm not new to the boxer motor.

Andrew.

Welcome along. Whoever told you that your bike was the proper gs is some spoofer. JJH

Welcome along. Whoever told you that your bike was the proper gs is some spoofer. JJH

Thanks JJ
It is the red one , so it's much faster than all the others.

Pray tell , which one is the " proper GS ? "

Andy

In reality the one that you are riding! Some will say it’s the g/s 80 /100. I’m sorry I sold my gsa l/c. I have a rt now. JJH

How old are you? I bet there’s a few on here that’d make you look young!

Welcome Andrew ... and well done on coming straight in as a subscribed member. You'll get your money back tenfold :thumby:

Now get stuck in ... how old?

:beerjug:

How old are you? I bet there’s a few on here that’d make you look young!

Welcome Andrew ... and well done on coming straight in as a subscribed member. You'll get your money back tenfold :thumby:

Now get stuck in ... how old?

Enter the ‘old git’ :p

In reality the one that you are riding! Some will say it’s the g/s 80 /100. I’m sorry I sold my gsa l/c. I have a rt now. JJH

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Please ! At the very least, allow me to get in through the door and get my coat off before you start probing me. . . . .

Please ! At the very least, allow me to get in through the door and get my coat off before you start probing me. . . . .

Well that's your first mistake .... this is UKGSer tha knows :D

Your going to fit in well here, welcome to the asylum, or is it the geriatric GS care home?

All the best

Well that's your first mistake .... this is UKGSer tha knows :D

I'm guessing you're from Yorkshire, I say guess but actually doing a search on your username , you have been here since the beginning of time itself.
You were here before "here" even existed !

Hi Andi welcome to the mad house, don't mind the residents the Nurse has not been round with their medication yet. :D

Oh and a few suffer from Turrets or so it seems :rob

If probings your thing, may I suggest you visit the Hippy bar on this site, It’s frequented by a rum bunch and it’s usually by invitation only, but the odd inmate manages to slip in occasionally, ask Redrick 🤪

If probings your thing, may I suggest you visit the Hippy bar on this site, It’s frequented by a rum bunch and it’s usually by invitation only, but the odd inmate manages to slip in occasionally, ask Redrick ��

Ok , thank you.

I think ?

Andrew.

Hi Andy,don’t get upset if/when Att tells you to fcuk off :D

Oh and take the spell checkers with a pinch of salt :green gri

I'm guessing you're from Yorkshire, I say guess but actually doing a search on your username , you have been here since the beginning of time itself.
You were here before "here" even existed !

.... and I'm only a kid on here :D

Back
Top Bottom