Bikesafe 2019

Does the Bikesafe content change year on year. Obviously the basics remain the same, but will it just be a repeat of previous years?

Does the Bikesafe content change year on year. Obviously the basics remain the same, but will it just be a repeat of previous years?

I've only done one so far (but just about to book up again now) but the impression I got was that it's tailored to your level and they work around that rather than a specific structure per se?

Andres

even if the classroom element is similar, you will most likely be paired with a different observer so the feedback you get is likely to be different. We all pick up bad habits from time to time so the observer might pick up on this if relevant or, if you get positive feedback, this in itself is validation that will improve your self confidence.

Note, some schemes will not allow you to take the course a 2nd time and will signpost you to the IAM for more advanced training.

Done several over the years classroom always the same but really enjoy the rides Always interested to see how the police keep up on their Lardy FJRs!
Only poor one was with IAM chappie as no get out of jail free card and he seemed to want do 30s and 40s in towns more than open road We soon sorted that out!
Well worth it as a refresher at start of good riding season

Did my Bike Safe today with the TVP at Taplow, great day very informative and a great ride out to the H cafe. Thanks to SGT James Atkinson and his team for a top day. If you've not done a Bike Safe I highly recommend it :D

Did my Bike Safe today with the TVP at Taplow, great day very informative and a great ride out to the H cafe. Thanks to SGT James Atkinson and his team for a top day. If you've not done a Bike Safe I highly recommend it :D

100% agree with above, if you rated your observer sgt Atkinson, find out who his boss is and email them, thats what I did I emailed the head of Lancashire Bike safety. I think this initiative needs recognition from the top to keep it going

Back
Top Bottom