Prague accommdation with secure parking

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just stayed here for 4 nights. It is a lovely, impeccably clean place with a superb breakfast. The rooms have fridges, which is a bonus. I have not eaten anything during the day since being here as the breakfasts are so great. It would be perfect when on the bike as it has a secure courtyard for parking. It is also next door to the Police Station so I can’t imagine there is ever any trouble! It is right on the edge of all the good stuff. A rustic bar frequented mainly by students that has really cheap beer is a hundred yards away, a tesco supermarket is 5 mins walk away, ‘Sad Mans Tongue’ restaurant which does great burgers and has live music most nights is 5 mins walk away, metro station on line B is 8 mins walk away and you can get to Prague airport in 50 mins via the metro and number 100 bus for the princely sum of £1.25 each! Ticket machines are easy to use and the pa and led signage on the metro all have English language as well as Czech. A pleasure to use, unlike London.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pen...20Hotel%20Prague,ru_q:Unitas%20Hotel%20Prague

That sounds great!
It's about time I went back to Prague...

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom