Panniers

empra2112

Reaction score
Hi,can anyone recommend where to get decent panniers from at right price. Think I prefer the look of soft style in particular the “Atacama” range but struggling to see what’s within this range. I’m new to this style of bike so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ps if anyone localish to Malvern has any I can have a look at and wouldn’t mind that be great

Empra, loads of vids on you tube about soft v hard luggage. Once you’ve made that decision it’s all about price. Atacama, Mosko etc is top of the food chain and similar price to hard luggage + you have to have a mounting plate on your pannier rack. Then there are a multitude of cheaper options eg Enduristan which are sling overs. You really do have a massive choice to suit your needs.

Good luck
Glenn

Cheers Glenn,think I’ve made my mind up with the Atacama range but trying to a work out cheapest place to buy...here,Germany or States is proving harder work than I thought ��

Atacama are made by MoskoMoto. Take a look at their website, some of their panniers may be more affordable ( but otherwise identical quality). They are currently exhibiting at a bike show in Germany, may be persuaded to let you have the discount codes.

Good people to deal with.

Nin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom