Portugal trip help needed

jasext

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
3 of us going on March 15 for 7 nights, looking for and hoping we can get some help with gpx tracks of the area? We have had some help of a very good friend on here but looking for other options too.

We plan to do as much trail riding as possible, we are riding big KTM's

The rough route consists of

Day 1 Portsmouth to Santander and first night staying in a place called Aguilar de Campoo .

Day 2 Aguilar de Campoo to Braganca. Open to suggestions

Day 3 Bran to torre de moncorvo Trail riding we have covered

Day 4 trail 2 torrede to Manteigas Trail riding we have covered

Day 5 Manteigas to Aveiro Open to suggestions

Day 6 and 7 have not been decided yet but we need to be back in Santander by 5 pm on the last day

As you can see we have day 3 and 4 covered just looking for help or suggestions for the others?

many thanks guys

Hi Jasext,

I'm going to Portugal in early August and planning on riding the Touratech ACT route,i believe this starts at Braganca before meeting family and returning via the N2 could be worth a look, if you Google the Portugal ACT you can down load a GPX file, if you ave any problems i can send you it.

Jase, give Timpo a shout he's sure to know what you need ...... no not feckin cakes :D

Hi Jasext

Doing the ACT Portugal as well.. with two other mates.
We also heading out on the 15th to Portmouth.
Six of us heading to Portugal but only 3 will be doing the ACT.
2 R1200 GSA's and 1 F800 GS

:)

Weather not looking good for the ride down but looking OK in Portugal. Sending you a pm

As long as the weather is better in Portugal then its all good..
Sorry for the late response.

Are you going to share your gpx tracks, in case somebody else wants to do the same? If so, hosting them on Dropbox (or something similar) is easy and works well.

if you have not sorted your accommodation out for Braganca there is a hotel ibis with secure under ground parking for 2 euros a night.

When i stayed it seem popular with ktm riders:D

Back
Top Bottom