Autocom bits for sale

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

Right...... so my first attempt to sell the stash of Autocom bits sitting in my garage proved absolutely disastrous, with no interest whatsoever :D:D

It was for DIN leads - couldn't have been worse! :aidan

So, let's change tack, may I refer you to the pics in the original thread, and ask whether there is anything you're interested in? Here's the thread:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/499043-Help!!!!-Please-help-me-identify-these-bits

I cannot put this in the For Sale section because I don't have prices for all the bits (I don't even know what most of them are, never mind what they're worth..) . But if you want to look at the pics and PM me if you see something you want, I am sure we can come to an arrangement!

I'll give this a little time, then probably put the remainder on fleabay as a job lot.

Paul

This one?? Looks like a 7 pin job.

Length relaxed is about 18", maybe 3' stretched.

One end male, t'other female.

Looks like a ten quid posted lead to me.... :D

Attachments

• IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1459.jpg
    IMG_1459.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 178
Great stuff, one item down, 132 to go...:D

I will drop you a PM with payment details, and so that you can let me have your address.

As I have said in a previous post, I have no way of guaranteeing that these parts works perfectly, but if it's found to be defective just return it within a week for a full refund. As Tommy Cooper said when he met a bloke who couldn't pronounce his 'f's and 'th's, you can't say fairer than that.

Now come on folks, don't be shy, roll up, roll up!

Paul

Autocom

Hi do you still have the headsets available. If so can you confirm that they are 7 pin and the cost please. Thanks
Derek

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your question.

Right then (and remembering my lack of familiarity with any of this stuff, please...

Headsets - we have some mics, some speakers, and what I'd call some pressel switches. I assume that's what makes up a headset?

Mics - these seem to be about £25+ new, so how about £10 for a used one, and £14 for the new boxed one?

Speakers - these are all used. 2 sets have a din plug and 2 red connectors, one set has a DIN and one red connector. In each case, the DIN has 7 pins. How about £10 each?

Headset lead, part no 2129, pressel switch - these have leads with 1 male and 1 female DIN, both 7 pin. These seem to be about £35 on the web, and both of these are new and boxed, how about £20 each?

All prices include postage - as usual tell me if I am way off.

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_1493.JPG
    IMG_1493.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1492.JPG
    IMG_1492.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1489.JPG
    IMG_1489.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 119
Autocom

Thanks for reply. The item i would like is the 1 set of speakers with the single red socķet please at £10. Can you let me have details re payment. Thanks.
Derek

Back
Top Bottom