GS dry trousers

Rstoney85

Reaction score
I’ve recently purchased a pair of 2018 GS dry trousers, they seemed a good fit when I tried them on at the dealer but after a few hours riding, I’ve noticed they were a little snug around the man veg. To the point where they became an actual ball ache. Has anybody else used these trousers and noticed they were a bit tight?

I had a problem with mine (older version). Initially bought a size 52, which fitted nicely off the bike, but felt a little to snug on the bike. Persisted with them for a few months, but found they started to pull the seams apart in the area of the hand pockets. Chester Motorrad replaced them under warranty for a size 54 without question.

I have been using size 50 for 2 years no issues, clearly something going on, good to hear you got sorted,

I have had three pairs of older style Dry Suit trousers in varying sizes owing to gaining weight after stopping smoking.
The inner mesh on one wore quite quickly, but were still useable. The others are / were fine.

I used GS stuff till about 4 years ago, moved over to klim, these guys know how to make bike gear, they are cut to a riding position much better gear in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom