Bike Show

Save yourself £12....that was the biggest load of shite and even worse than last year. Glad I got a free ticket as I’d have been asking for my money back. Apart from a few of the new bikes for 2019 that I haven’t seen until now, utter utter crap. People who complain about the NEC should attend...they’d never complain again.

Save yourself £12....that was the biggest load of shite and even worse than last year. Glad I got a free ticket as I’d have been asking for my money back. Apart from a few of the new bikes for 2019 that I haven’t seen until now, utter utter crap. People who complain about the NEC should attend...they’d never complain again.

ouch, on the way there might go for a few :beer: instead

Davy, was the Yamaha T7 thing there?

what about the Dublin One?

€20 on the door or €15 if you buy online in advance.

Is it just me that thinks that's poor value?
(maybe because i've spent too much time working on a stand at Bike shows?)

Adult: €20 | Student/OAP: €15 | Kids under 12 FREE, advance tickets for €15.00.
Expensive for a shopping trip unless there are real savings available for items you actually want to purchase. Must cost a packet to organise but a lot of publicity for Carole Nash.
I will go as it is a place to meet and catch up.

Show you've travelled from Ireland at the NEC and you get a free pass.I personally went to Belfast show once,never again. Thinking of going to the Dublin show this year on the Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom