Lean angle information

Presume the angle is measured from horizontal so you are leaning more on the left.
If it was from the vertical your 52deg would be 38 from horizontal and think you would have been on your backside. :)
It will measure from the vertical 52° or 38° from horizontal.

It is the first time I have ever touched the rr down, and it was a oh fukc moment.

Those that have seen me ride, road and track, know I rarely hang off or bother trying to get my knee down(too much tummy now). Joey Dunlop didn't need to and he went around the roads far faster than I ever will.

My poorly made point, you think you lean more one way or tither, but evidence rather than belief shows different.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thought it was a log you could read later going to the my motorcycle part, and I believe you must have ABS Pro to have this enabled.

Well, I thought you'd asked a simple straight forward question but all you seem to be getting is abuse ??

If it's any help I had a 2015 TE and it showed the lean angle on the Nav vI like you are describing. Unless the Rallye was different I would think it should show it unless there's a fault. Maybe have to ask a dealer.

Thank you very much.
That’s very helpful as you say it was available on earlier bikes than mine.
I will talk with the dealer at next service.

...I never knew such post ride insight was available - I’m suprised that we’ve not got a 'show us your recorded lean angle' thread

I wonder why that could be :D

...I never knew such post ride insight was available - I’m suprised that we’ve not got a 'show us your recorded lean angle' thread

I wonder why that could be :D

Let’s go for it! :D

In winter riding my lean angle doesn’t normally go beyond +/- 34 degrees.

Do you get any of the bike info screen on your Nav VI? The first 2017 Rallye's didn't come with "Computer Pro" so did not have the additional information available on the Nav.
Yes, last ride info on Nav. Average throttle position, gear changes, brakes applied front & rear etc

Back
Top Bottom