motogoloco currently unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

turpin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just a heads up. Seemingly MotoGoLoco is currently not available due to issues with google maps. You can't even access any previous route/s nor access any of the 'RIDE' magazine routes:mad::mad:

Wonder if they’ve fallen foul of Google Maps new API pricing. We have a client using their directions service on their website who just got a monthly bill for £3k after being free for years.

Edit - yeah, that looks like the reason. I shudder to think what a service like Motogoloco would be charged with all their users. https://www.motogoloco.com/map-W21page-26

Just over 2 months since the announcement on their website....and still no update :blast

As Motogoloco seems to have died a death, bods might like to start using the MyRoute and Kurviger app’s in its place.

See other threads in this section for the relative merits of both.

As Motogoloco seems to have died a death, bods might like to start using the MyRoute and Kurviger app’s in its place.

See other threads in this section for the relative merits of both.

I did watch a couple of basecamp tutorials yesterday....the bit I struggle with was being able to re-shape my route :blast

I also had a dabble on Kurviger, and did export a route to PC, and dragged/dropped the gpx file onto le gizmo; however, the route that appeared on the gizmo was missing 19 miles :green gri

Be patient with BaseCamp, Keith. Suddenly in will all click into place, to use a pun. Or, as an alternative, try Mapsource, another Garmin product.

Be patient with BaseCamp, Keith. Suddenly in will all click into place, to use a pun. Or, as an alternative, try Mapsource, another Garmin product.

I'm going to continue with the basecamp video tutorials and will patiently await my 'click'....:D

As Motogoloco seems to be dead and with no news as to its resurrection, I’ll close this thread.

Folk can seek answers to their routing / software / “I can’t do this....”’problems and which alternative route calculation app’s work best elsewhere in the GPS section. The answer is (usually) out there.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom