BMW Boulder jacket

Victor c

Reaction score
Morning all

Looking at a BMW Boulder jacket for this years euro tour. Has anyone any experience of the latest incarnation of it? And is the sizing the same as other jackets in the BMW rider range?

Thanks
Mark

Morning all

Looking at a BMW Boulder jacket for this years euro tour. Has anyone any experience of the latest incarnation of it? And is the sizing the same as other jackets in the BMW rider range?

Thank
Mark

They are often discounted at my local Motorrad dealer upto 50% off. Might be worth a ride down to Ellesmere Port and see what they have in.

Steve

Thanks Steve

Had a look there a few weeks ago, but they only had them in to try in small and massive. May have another look this weekend. No current deals though.

Morning all

Thanks
Mark

If you're looking at a new Boulder Jacket, the sizes should be the same other other jackets following the standard Euro sizes i.e. Euro 48,50,52,54 etc.

Prior to 2014, the Boulder Jackets followed the S, M, L, XL etc sizing.

If you're looking at a new Boulder Jacket, the sizes should be the same other other jackets following the standard Euro sizes i.e. Euro 48,50,52,54 etc.

Prior to 2014, the Boulder Jackets followed the S, M, L, XL etc sizing.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom