Rhino Rally Feb 21st (Thurs) to 24th

Mark H

Formerly known as Easyrider5258 (Mark)
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Saying Thurs 21st because there are usually some early arrivals to make a longer break,

30th anniversary of the Rhino this year my 25th year going so it must be good!

Location, revamped forestry commission campsite plenty of space, Beddgelert Snowdonia or hotels / B/B's in and around Beddgelert if your lucky

Expect about 100 attendees as usual.

Use it as base to tour the area, pubs in Beddgelert lively in evenings

BMW club event but public sites so all welcome expect mostly BMW bikes, pipes and slippers

Attachments

• Rhino 2019.jpg
    Rhino 2019.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 183
Come and experience what being homeless in the middle of winter in Wales is like.....mmmmm tempting :D

I got home at about 22:30 last night after my first winter rally in a couple of years and all of a sudden they seem like a good idea again. I need to sort out the intermittent fault on one of my heated grips because setting off when it was -7c yesterday morning was a bit unpleasant and my battery needs changing but they’re mere details.

I’ll see where I’m working and might book myself some tent space for this one :D

The weathers looking good for next weekend, much milder than normal, Prince Llewellyn still has a few rooms available with 10% off if you mention BMW bikes when booking Tel 01766 890242

If you haven't "Done" the Rhino rally before this may be a good year to try it, 30th Anniversary of the rally, usually around a 100 attending
Great craic :D

There is camping at the old forestry commission site ... discount code "Bikes 19"

https://www.beddgelertcampsite.co.uk/

I've just looked at the forecast :)I Might dig a tent out of the loft anyone else camping ⛺

There's still space on grass pitches as of a couple of days ago, ring the site for latest, sure you'll get in:thumb

Back
Top Bottom