Do you think the wife will notice!!!

I told the other half i wanted to change my bike for a newer one ..

I had a figure in mind i could go to with a bit of trade in etc ;)

No problem say's she .... You get a newer bike ... & i get a newer car.... :confused:

Ok fine says I thinking the deal is in the bag...

You do understand dont you darling she says to me, ..... its, you get a new bike & buy me a newer car

:eek:

Oh bollox now i've really got to work the finances :augie

I told the other half i wanted to change my bike for a newer one ..

I had a figure in mind i could go to with a bit of trade in etc ;)

No problem say's she .... You get a newer bike ... & i get a newer car.... :confused:

Ok fine says I thinking the deal is in the bag...

You do understand dont you darling she says to me, ..... its, you get a new bike & buy me a newer car

:eek:

Oh bollox now i've really got to work the finances :augie
Corgie make some nice cars for her.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

never told her anything and there's 4 in the garage :D she just shakes her head

Buy her some jewelry

77276515aefe28868c93c39546c63263.png

get it wrapped

Back in 2014 I got a new Triumph Explorer in white. I swapped a black Tenere into it, so for a few weeks leading up to getting the new bike, I kept telling the wife that I was going to get my black bike "wrapped" in white. Come the day, I rode off on my black Tenere, and returned on my white Triumph. She just looked at it and said "yeah, it looks better in white". Bless her, she still doesn't know.
On top of that, I actually had five bikes at one point, but she thought I only had three, because I kept two hidden in other sheds. I used to rotate them round each year, so that I could use different ones each year. Even then she couldn't tell the difference.

Back in 2014 I got a new Triumph Explorer in white. I swapped a black Tenere into it, so for a few weeks leading up to getting the new bike, I kept telling the wife that I was going to get my black bike "wrapped" in white. Come the day, I rode off on my black Tenere, and returned on my white Triumph. She just looked at it and said "yeah, it looks better in white". Bless her, she still doesn't know.
On top of that, I actually had five bikes at one point, but she thought I only had three, because I kept two hidden in other sheds. I used to rotate them round each year, so that I could use different ones each year. Even then she couldn't tell the difference.
So you think !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Fuck sake just man up.

I have a deal I work harder I get the benefits, not ‘us’.

If she wants more she can do some overtime at work for it, I am sharing my life with her not carrying the fucker.

So new 1250 GSA Exclusive being delivered 8.30am tomorrow morning. Only problem is that I cant ride it till Friday morning 1st March as its a 19 plate.

Just looked at forecast for Saturday and Sunday RAIN! typical I've a camera system to fit and some bits and pieces so not going to worry about it, but canny wait feels like Christmas I'm off to bed lol

I always buy my bikes and cars without negotiating with the wife first. Invariably she objects and refuses to speak to me, for two weeks last time.
I think this is known as a win-win situation.

Back
Top Bottom