Cardo scala on system 7 carbon flip front

Rocketman

Reaction score
I've done a little bit of poking around but I can't find any info on wether or not a Cardo pack talk or similar will attach to a system 7 carbon if it is possible that would be great as swmbo still has a neotec with a sho1 cardo comm fitted .
If any one has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated :thumb
(Failing all else I'll just stop talking to her ) silver lining :rolleyes:

I tried my old scala on the S7, it falls over the sunvisor slider or will catch on the chin piece. I found further back doesn't feel natural, unless you are a Funky Gibbon.

Sorry, you will just have to suffer in silence.

Of course you could go for the BMW intercomm, that won't sync with anything else

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've done a little bit of poking around but I can't find any info on wether or not a Cardo pack talk or similar will attach to a system 7 carbon if it is possible that would be great as swmbo still has a neotec with a sho1 cardo comm fitted .
If any one has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated :thumb
(Failing all else I'll just stop talking to her ) silver lining :rolleyes:

Simply "stop talking to her" is taking the coward's way out. Go for the full-on divorce and find a new wife on internet dating - just specify what type of helmet they must already have before taking any requests further. :D

I struggled to get my BT intercom on my helmet (a Schuberth C3 Pro flip front) and have ended up with it further back than I would have wanted. Just a bit more of a reach than I'd like, but not the end of the world. I can't answer your specific question about the S7, I'm afraid.

I've got a Packtalk on a System 6 with no issue at all. You just need to mount it a little further back so you can still get to the visor slider.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers fellas I'm going to keep an eye out for a reasonable priced secondhand unit and give it a whirl ,I can always sell on if it ends up being a cluster fuck :blast:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom