Hello to you all, another new boy!

PhilR82

Reaction score
Been looking on the forums for many a while now,I'm getting to the point of pulling the trigger on a new 1250 GSA TE Exclusive,or a another Harley(don't ask)
I have ridden a couple of GS's on test rides over the years but never had the balls to take the plunge due to internet horror stories of bad reliability and bad dealers. My dealers are Chester and Preston if anyone can say anything good about these two.
This bike is going to be a keeper for the long term,it won't get a huge amount of use due to work and family commitments but I don't want it to be a money put outside of warranty!
How many of you lads/ladies keep your bikes outside of warranty! Is this a wise thing to do with so many gadgets and electronics.
My old neighbor had an 08 GSA brand new and had an awful time with,rear drive seal failure's,bad dealer service,clutch slave cylinder which shagged his clutch plate as it got oil all over it. He was a bike instructor and this bike cost him a lot of down time in repairs.

Myself,I currently have a KTM 1290 Super Duke R,before that an CRF 1000 Africa Twin,Duke 1098R,Honda VTR SP2 and my favourite my little Harley 883 Iron,as I said don't ask I just love Harley's and that's as much as I'm saying.

Any positive input would be great,all the internet seems to be full of is BMW owners with issue,but I guess the ones who don't have problems are out racking up the miles.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom