ULEZ how not to pay BMW £120 for the certificate and get it free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not fraudulent be, to portray it as having lower emissions than it actually does ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My point is the document is represented as a Certificate of Conformance, not that the bike is misrepresented.

Exactly, the statement provide by the manufacturer is correct, and that the bike complies with tfl requirements.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok. I’m happy. Can’t stop to debate this now as I’m off to make some TV licences.

I think you are correct, I have a problem with my computer which doesn't mean others will have. Every time I try to print off the pages mentioned directly it just takes me to a blank page. A friend has this problem also. Perhaps we are both just unlucky and hopefully it will work for others who can just print pages 1 and 2 from the pdf.

when printing screen comes up, change it from your default printer setting, to "print to file", then tell it where to "print/save "it. Then print it from there...

Who the hell wants to go to Londinium? It is full of schemers and fraudulent Rolexes.

Ive just sent all my info over to TFL so I'll wait to hear.:bounce1

ULez...

I've just found that I will get charged for my little Suzuki Bergman, her 2011 Seat with zero road tax as it's so unpoluting..... but not my Giant BMW X1.

Not that I really want to go into that shitty city anyway.

This is wrong. Got a letter from BMW this morning stating that my '02 single spark has a NOx emission of 0.03g/km.
Thanks Sgt P. How did you manage to get BMW to answer your email, so far I've heard nothing from them. My understanding that all 1150/1100 with the cat were suitable.
Has anyone with an 01 Y registered bike got the exemption yet? I'm about to challenge TFL that if one bike qualifies then they should show all and not need each individual to prove they are exempt.

My point is the document is represented as a Certificate of Conformance, not that the bike is misrepresented.

It is the same document, it has the information pertinent to the vehicle on your logbook and can’t be used by or for another vehicle or owner. If anyone is being underhand it’s TFL for failing to recognize that a particular model of bike meets their stringent conditions but fail to exempt them on a block basis.

Thanks Sgt P. How did you manage to get BMW to answer your email, so far I've heard nothing from them. My understanding that all 1150/1100 with the cat were suitable.
Has anyone with an 01 Y registered bike got the exemption yet? I'm about to challenge TFL that if one bike qualifies then they should show all and not need each individual to prove they are exempt.

No idea! I just emailed eccoc@bmw.co.uk with scan of my V5C and they got back very quickly.

Happy days

Reply as below and cost free

Attachments

• 8AFAA2C8-0F44-4CBC-8C83-28FE91FE66EA.jpeg
    8AFAA2C8-0F44-4CBC-8C83-28FE91FE66EA.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 778
Glad people are getting somewhere with TFL and BMW and avoiding the £120 charge (the naughty fraudulent people that is)
as a side note, some of choose to live in London because we find places such as East Grinstead or Durham too overwhelming, too much culture there, excitement, museums, shows, spoilt for choice. Oh what a fun day out...both places we should ride our bikes to and experience before some politician builds a wall around them and starts charging us to go in. Or to get out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom