tyres for an R1100GS

West coast gser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well the rear on my 1100GS is getting near the end of its life so was wondering what other tyres to try out , its a metz tourance on it just now with 5000 miles , I do mostly road with the occasional forest drive when they open up for the season ,and also various bike rally fields :)

Well the rear on my 1100GS is getting near the end of its life so was wondering what other tyres to try out , its a metz tourance on it just now with 5000 miles , I do mostly road with the occasional forest drive when they open up for the season ,and also various bike rally fields :)
Continental TKC 70,s will see you right :beerjug:

Global warming will soon change that.

Hit my first bee today, and it isn't even March yet !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah we will b under 6 feet of water.Not just the usual 6 inches.
Ayr will be great when it’s finished !

Mitas E07 (+ or Dakar)

Great multi-use tyre, cheap to buy and last ages. Ive tried a few (tourance, scouts, e08) and this is my favourite.

Avon trailriders are a 90/10 tyre and ok for dry surfaces.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

These ; i have them on my 1100 after being quite happy with my old Tourance; the difference for me was night and day just about; more grip; more feel; more confidence; and ride in the wet like it's dry . The Avons worked for me; there was also some good deals on not to long ago; must be worth a try.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom