The £8000 GS Adv

I too thought £8000 was overpriced but then I read the spec and saw that the fuel line QRs had been treated to silicon grease. That'll explain the value then... :D

You're welcome to try my white one with a stage 9 chip, that'll change your mind :D

Please point me towards the buyers of these GSAs.....my (still just sub 20k miles 03 GSA ) didn’t get one single genuine enquiry when I advertised it on here last year. It was on at £5750 if memory serves and will be back up at about £5k in 2 months....unless you find me one of these £8k buyers :beerjug:

Oddly quoting myself here......I still call bollox on these values mentioned above. Lots of folk on what is obviously the premier GS site have viewed the above post but despite seemingly being able to get a '£2k off' bargain....I haven't had any PMs...oh and its the more desirable silver one. I best keep it until it's 'worth' £15k
£7300 - £8000 :rolleyes:

Oddly quoting myself here......I still call bollox on these values mentioned above. Lots of folk on what is obviously the premier GS site have viewed the above post but despite seemingly being able to get a '£2k off' bargain....I haven't had any PMs...oh and its the more desirable silver one. I best keep it until it's 'worth' £15k
£7300 - £8000 :rolleyes:

People are obviously confusing the advertised prices with the prices these bikes are actually selling for. ;)

Was black, now silver.

Staying 'mine' though, so value is (now) irrelevant for me :)

gsa_colours.jpg
Where did you get this seat from? I want to transform my seat to this one as well.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

People are obviously confusing the advertised prices with the prices these bikes are actually selling for. ;)

The two I mentioned did realise those prices. Both well over the £7000 mark, which got me £5000 for my tatty heap, which is now back on the road and owes me £2000 in buy-back and repair cost.

Where did you get this seat from? I want to transform my seat to this one as well.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Custom made to my spec. I used Eric at Trimmania in Wokingham

yeah, that is the original seat, just recovered.

The original cover went in the bin.

Wish I’d seen this before you recovered the seat.
I want a yellow one, and could’ve swapped you for my plain black one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent. The more people put these prices on them, the more punters will come to believe that is the going price... say something often enough it becomes fact!

Oooh, I hope so, mine's still sub 20k miles and every bit as nice as that one above (hasn't got OEM panniers but surely they can't be worth an extra £2500...:confused::rolleyes: ) I'll bang it back on here in mid May with a fresh 12mth MOT for £5500 and watch the hoards flock to buy it....

Oooh, I hope so, mine's still sub 20k miles and every bit as nice as that one above (hasn't got OEM panniers but surely they can't be worth an extra £2500...:confused::rolleyes: ) I'll bang it back on here in mid May with a fresh 12mth MOT for £5500 and watch the hoards flock to buy it....

I reckon OEM box/panniers would add a grand+ easy as that’s what they cost when they come up for sale... which is hardly ever

I reckon OEM box/panniers would add a grand+ easy as that’s what they cost when they come up for sale... which is hardly ever

Agreed, so mine should be pitched at around £7k then.....that's my point. Not even a sniff at £5750. 200 miles and 6 or 8 months later and I'm expected to get nearer £7k. It's lala land stuff

Back
Top Bottom