Have you parked a car in Cadiz, is it as hard as they say?

yamonda1

Reaction score
I plan to drive there in late June for a few days however no city centre hotels or apartments offer parking saying that it's 'very difficult to park here but public parking is nearby' I wondered if it's as hard as they say so if anyone's had experience I'd welcome your advice. The alternative is to stay out of town and bus it in ...

Thanks,

Peter.

Big car park by the harbour, easy for the old town and you can buy a come and go ticket

Attachments

• 4D2E723D-4D5F-45FC-9E3F-6232B0AAD257.jpg
    4D2E723D-4D5F-45FC-9E3F-6232B0AAD257.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 325
Yes Wreford I've seen all the car parks but several Airbnb owners have said parking in the Town can be very hard and it's a gamble ..

I'll look at your suggestions now, thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes Wreford I've seen all the car parks but several Airbnb owners have said parking in the Town can be very hard and it's a gamble ..

I'll look at your suggestions now, thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I’d say it’s not worth assuming you can park near your accommodation but the old town is relatively small and you don’t need a car to explore so you can go through a bit of hassle to unload and then park up and then enjoy Cadiz on foot.

When we stayed it was for the Jerez horse fair so we were driving out most days and that car park was very convenient

The other place https://mobi.parador.es/es/paradore...ordecadiz&utm_term=organico&utm_content=ficha

Not that cheap but for a few nights it’s a good location and with parking - The decor is a complete contrast to the other place - The breakfast here is fantastic, worth adding to the room if it’s an option

Parking Cadiz

Parking in the old town is difficult but along the road towards the old town there are hotels with parking that are much cheaper than going the Parador route. You can take a nice beach side walk into the old town.
You can also stay out of Cadiz in the very pleasant Puerto de Santa Maria (across the bay) and catch a small inexpensive ferry to Cadiz straight into the old town.

Parking Cadiz

We stayed just outside the old town just a short walk along the beach into Cadiz old town our hotel Monte Puertatierra had private parking we used the hotel as a base for Moto GP at Jerez last year.

Back
Top Bottom