CHOWDER DASH

I may do my own chowder run to Carrick!!
That will show you all, you will be sorry then.
Ha, Ha Ha Ha

. :D:D:D
I will see how the wind blows, I would like to do this run.
I will be on a ferry the Tuesday after.
If I can rope my mate into travelling i will see you all in Nobber.
Thanks for organising.

I may do my own chowder run to Carrick!!
That will show you all, you will be sorry then.
Ha, Ha Ha Ha

. :D:D:D
I will see how the wind blows, I would like to do this run.
I will be on a ferry the Tuesday after.
If I can rope my mate into travelling i will see you all in Nobber.
Thanks for organising.

But at what time Pat ?? (noon , 12:30 , 13:00 , 13:30, 14:00 ) just pick one of those five ..... but do let us know !

The proprietor of the establishment serving chowder serves food from 12 noon. How does 12:30 sound, I don’t want to out late, my bikes lights are rubbish

The proprietor of the establishment serving chowder serves food from 12 noon. How does 12:30 sound, I don’t want to out late, my bikes lights are rubbish

"Outing Late" is not good (not sure that Outing early is great either ) ... but anyway , glad to see we have a time ... now all we need is weather !

Weather permitting on Saturday I’m leaving McDonalds, Sprucefield at 9am, heading towards Armagh (10am) avoiding main roads. Then Shercock (11am) Mullagh, Carlanstown and then up that twisty N52 to The Cross Guns Gastropub. Hopefully by 12:30.

Weather permitting on Saturday I’m leaving McDonalds, Sprucefield at 9am, heading towards Armagh (10am) avoiding main roads. Then Shercock (11am) Mullagh, Carlanstown and then up that twisty N52 to The Cross Guns Gastropub. Hopefully by 12:30.

Weather looking shit for Sat ... make that cold and shit ..................

Weather out look : Marginal but slowly getting better .... at this point (Friday 9pm) , looks like the front (with rain) heading very roughly North - clearing as day goes on (ie - later start is better !!)
so at this point (to be reviewed in morning) I would aim for a later depart time (guess 11:30 am for me) - aiming to be there more like 1:30pm and hopefully missing the worst of it as we head South.
I think the risk of snow for our route is virtually gone....... famous last words

need a run out

Weather out look : Marginal but slowly getting better .... at this point (Friday 9pm) , looks like the front (with rain) heading very roughly North - clearing as day goes on (ie - later start is better !!)
so at this point (to be reviewed in morning) I would aim for a later depart time (guess 11:30 am for me) - aiming to be there more like 1:30pm and hopefully missing the worst of it as we head South.
I think the risk of snow for our route is virtually gone....... famous last words

need a run out

A wee bit of soft weather won’t bother me. So I’ll be sticking to my original plan

No patience young fella. Great wee fee thank you Anthony. Dry run back up but a lot colder. Great to get out though. Good to meet you Cortina
Peter

And likewise .... good we run out ... a balmy 14.5C on the way down .... just home ... 4.0C , starting to get a bit cool. Chowder was good quality , could have handled a few more cc's ... but just like the gathering, quality vs quantity !!

Back
Top Bottom