Fitting Soundbomb

CBR 46

Reaction score
I have the L bracket for the Soundbomb but it doesn't look like it'll fit if I use the hole for the standard horn
Any ideas?

I came to that conclusion this evening. Pissed off with Motorworks for selling me a useless bracket and telling me it was the one for the job.
Could've done it a fortnight ago and doubt if I'll get the chance this weekend.

I came to that conclusion this evening. Pissed off with Motorworks for selling me a useless bracket and telling me it was the one for the job.

At least it's not a £150 factory remanufactured starter from Motorworks that throws a wobbly after a year of minimal use.

It's bad luck it's cost you a bit of time, but you should give them the chance to rectify the situation, I'm sure they didn't send you the wrong part intentionally. I've dealt with them for years, and always found them very helpful. they'd probably welcome your feedback on the unsuitability of the part. It's their bread and butter so it's not in their interest to piss you off. Just saying. :thumby:

Two weeks to reach a conclusion about a bracket. Some advice, don’t ponder over the many and varied mysteries of the universe, life’s too short.

Back
Top Bottom