ADV Screen on a non-ADV

I have a Couple of GSA screens sitting in my garage that I am not using. One is a light tint Slipscreen and the other is a light tint Kappa (Givi) screen. If you are in Silverdale Staffs, you are only about an hour ride away from me in Prestatyn, so welcome to pop over and try one.

Mark

Thanks for the offer Mark - I'm a long way away at Silverdale on the Cumbria border... I really want the screen for Easter as I have a much longer trip planned...
The one in the link (the Givi 5124) looks just what I wanted
Will continue the investigation :)

OK...just an update for anyone else looking...
I bought https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263436460012
Slipscreens "BMW 1200 GS GSA LC 2013 -2017 Light Grey 440mm Tall Screen,made In The Uk"
Good service, speedy delivery, well packaged, very competitive price. Seems a nice quality piece...
Fitted perfectly, only 15 mins to fit (6 screws). Slightly bigger (4cm wider, 4cm higher) than original - Claims to be the same size as an ADV screen...
Very pleased. Much quieter at 60-70mph. Looks great in the light tint colour on my white GS.
Slightly strange how it alters your perception when riding... I now feel I sit "in" the bike rather then "on" the bike
It'll make motorway miles much easier
Bargain!

All the LC screens adventure or not are interchangeable, the only difference is that the early ones (around 2013) didn´t have the ruber rings on the fixing holes, that caused the screen to crack there due to vibrations.
I had a 2013 with a early screen (that cracked ) and was replaced under waranty for the new model one (wich never cracked again)

Back
Top Bottom