Just thought I would post this

i reckon this will be on the 2020 models myself, bout time they modified the screen from a turn button

Hope it will be an addon accessorie so I can retrofit it then

or, as per the video, the actual one they use (and much cheaper too)..:augie

Attachments

• CFC09D4C-D112-4E25-8A46-B11E7756130A.jpg
    CFC09D4C-D112-4E25-8A46-B11E7756130A.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 669
There is someone from this parish that bought the expensive version and was so unimpressed that he sent it back. Last I heard, he had ordered the ‘Far East’ version and was going to try that. Just tried doing a search for the thread but can put find it..

I’d rather they supplied heated seats, for the GS/GSA I haven’t adjusted my screen on the fly since I sold my RT

Should have and heated seat option but the screen would need a redesign to be electric.
Aftermarket will not work at speed, have you tried adjusting your screen at 90?

On the standard (horrendously difficult to use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) wheel adjuster arrangement it is possible to drop the screen whilst on the move but due to wind pressure it will not adjust back up from the fully lowered position without the feeling that it is going to damage the mechanism , thats if it moves at all.

This is no doubt due to a combination of wind pressure and the lack of mechanical leverage within the system has so god knows how well a motor will last without burning out or stripping its gearing

On the standard (horrendously difficult to use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) wheel adjuster arrangement it is possible to drop the screen whilst on the move but due to wind pressure it will not adjust back up from the fully lowered position without the feeling that it is going to damage the mechanism , thats if it moves at all.

This is no doubt due to a combination of wind pressure and the lack of mechanical leverage within the system has so god knows how well a motor will last without burning out or stripping its gearing

I adjusted mine at about 70mph once, the wheel came off in my hand, and hit my mate who was following behind! :eek::D

Back
Top Bottom