Pannier wrap etc.

ghost-rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hiya all, got me new bmw ali panniers and top box recently, now normally i just add chevrons etc. From humvee grafix and then acf coat after that, iv got a hankerin for somat difrent this time grafix/vinyl protection wise, i fancied the humvee pannier wrap kit, black or clear etc., but what puts me off is on the flat suraces i rekon its bang on, where it goes round difrent faces of the box i aint sure of the finish im gonna get(yes i am anal) the bmw boxes have excess sealant alomg various joints if you look closely, how well will it go over this without knifing the excess off first, which id rather not do if im honest, any other suggestions for wrap kits or grafix lads, any other suppliers worth a look???

Cheers in advance

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ignore what i said about the humvee wrap kit being a bit awkward over some of the pannier faces etc. Looking closely at the kit on the website i can see its been designed in a way to avoid the awkward bits, looks good imo

I've just used the Humvee pannier/top box wrap kit. Very easy to apply and looks good in IMO

I've just used the Humvee pannier/top box wrap kit. Very easy to apply and looks good in IMO
Iv just done mine aswell, i ay finished em fully yet, but ive done all 3 boxes in the black so far, looks bang on imo aswell, just cant fault the kit, and humvee's customer service is just five star
be8ff39ccb34ef34014b3dcd6034d0ee.jpg
0283b16f877cf2d35707b9aff2450d83.jpg

Back
Top Bottom