Just pre-ordered Domio Pro+

Big Si

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I came across this co. on Youtube "domiosports.com" so looked into it a bit. It's worth a look if you like your comms and music whilst riding.

It works on micro vibrations through the helmet, so no wires inside, all bluetooth connectivity, allegedly 24 hr use from a charge and the Pro+ (they have run out of the original) comes with an "Air mic". So you can speak to another Pro+ user or answer phone calls etc. They both clip on the outside of the helmet. So no wires or speakers digging into your ears. Current offer through indiegogo has the Pro+ and the air mic plus a spair set of attachment clips so you can transfer to another helmet at £129 free delivery (37% off if memory serves.)

The only thing else on the market is the Headwave Tag which is music only but works also on the microvibe principle:thumb

Nice one Si, just pre ordered one too, thanks for the heads up!

Pleasure to have been of service Sir :D It looks a great bit of kit for the money :thumb I was looking originally at the youtube ad for the first model thinking,"that would be even better if you could incorporate comms with it".......lo and behold, they had already done it:bounce1

I spent half an hour on their site and it looks like a game changer, I can't wait for it to arrive now and as you say looks like great value for money!

I spent half an hour on their site and it looks like a game changer, I can't wait for it to arrive now and as you say looks like great value for money!

I think what swung it for me is that it doesn't block out the noise of traffic etc around you, so you can hear horns, sirens:eek:, screeching brakes etc rather than have them mostly blocked out by ear phones

I’ve pre-ordered one to.o.

I really shouldn’t read about these things after some wine.

In the sober light of day, it still looks good kit, I just wonder what custom charge will be added.

Bill

Looks interesting - a full report when they arrive please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So how is the “beam forming mic” going to work with a full face?
Still nothing about sound with earplugs as their whole selling point is about “not blocking outside noise”

So how is the “beam forming mic” going to work with a full face?
Still nothing about sound with earplugs as their whole selling point is about “not blocking outside noise”

Look at the website re fitting www.domiosports.com
I'm not 100% sure on the principles of how this works, but I think effectively you are not hearing this device 100% with the ears as it works on vibes travelling through the helmet. (not unlike the new type of hearing aids that are implanted in the skull. I'm not trying to persuade anyone to buy it here, I just pointed it out as simple and interesting, if it doesn't suit you I expect you could send it back for a refund but at £120 odd I don't suppose it would be worth it.

Interesting concept.... does it work across the Bluetooth network and link with other intercoms such as Sena / Interphone etc?

Ordered mine yesterday. Barclays decided to block my payment suspecting it to be fraudulent. Went through the fraud checks and the payment has now gone through.
Domio still showing it as unpaid.
How exciting.

Ordered mine yesterday. Barclays decided to block my payment suspecting it to be fraudulent. Went through the fraud checks and the payment has now gone through.
Domio still showing it as unpaid.
How exciting.

Did you pay through indiegogo?

Hope its not indiegonegone!

Sound concept though(see what I did there?)

I fitted a 6 grand bath that used same principal to create sound - two transducers on the side of the bath, one each side and they vibrated the face of the steel enamelled bath creating quite good sound levels and more surprisingly, a good range from bass to treble.

Will it sound as loud for someone on the outside as it does in the helmet??

Yes, through the site. They have messaged me back. One to sort tomorrow.

I made a balls of my payment first time round because I didn't put my postcode in next to the 3 digit pin- never come across that before:confused:

Back
Top Bottom