short video of our ride into the Amazon

Lisa's in hospital...diagnosis Malaria

Vern ya bastard...

...disused girls hockey pitch outside Wimbledon actually...what gave it away ;)

...on a different note, just got back from the hospital. Lisa was diagnosed with Malaria and so she's been admitted. Now I believe in conspiracy theories.

She's in the Albert Einstein Hospital, room 1181 in Sao Paulo. Maybe we're just not meant to leave Brazil???

cheers
Simon T :beer:

Brilliant video - Sorry to hear that Lisa not too well. hope you both get better soon :)

cheers :beer:

...Bakes, what are you talking about?

We'd have had a hard job as we'd alrady been on the road for almst 2-years when Ewan & Charlie set off.

Actually managed to see the DVD whilst we were in South Africa. Apart from the staggering support they had, we thought it was pretty good. Certainly Ewan in his daily vid diary was able to get across to a much larger audience, certain thougths and realisations re travel that we want to express but can't.

Right I'm off to see Lisa, ta ta for now.

thanks for the kind words

Cheers Simon T :beer:

Watch out for the falling pianos,everything else seems to be happening to you on this trip ;)

It was the no43 bus in the background that gave it away.When posting mickey mouse videos in future,please make sure there are no more hideous gaffs like that,or I'll really tell them what's going on.Area51 pass codes huh :eek:

Say hi to lisa

Play U2's Beautifull Day and show me a pile of shit and I'll love it! Show me pics like THIS, make me absolutely crazy! This is the stuff my ears, my eyes and my heart needs to stay alive!!!

the video was Great stuff. Been at it two years, i know you have had your knocks but man you are lucky to be livin your dreams . :clap :clap

Back
Top Bottom