GSer Down! (DON'T WORRY...OLD THREAD REVIVED!)

(RIP) Jamie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sue (101) has had a fall. She slid off at a roundabout in Macclesfield, but luckily there was a traffic cop right behind her, and an ambulance was just passing so stopped to hello.

She's OK and got home after stopping for tea and Brufen - probably asleep as I type this. She's got a sore leg and shoulder, and quite distressingly broke two nails.

Sorry, I didnt think to take any photos :confused:

Ibuprofen and hot baths are your friend Sue! Chin up, tablets down, and get yersel sorted :thumb

Jeez.......not good to hear :(

Very glad to hear she`s ok though.....though I can understand the trauma of the broken nails ( :p ).

Wish her well from me :thumb

Sorry to hear about this Sue. Take care, and glad you are okayish and able to get home.

Glad to hear you are O.K. Sue, and enormous sympathy for the nails ;)

Just think though, you can have :dabone painted onto every finger when you visit the nail parlour now :hapybnce: :hapybnce:

Nooooo... Sue's been near some crashes lately, looks like the following bad luck hit her now too :confused:

Fortunately(?) not that bad fall this time(?)

Get well soon Sue!!!

Lemme know if you need any wodka to clean the "wounds" ;) :beerjug:

Ride safe you all lot tossers!!!

What's happened to this place lately anyway? Crash after crash... :confused:

Thanks for the concern guys... to be honest I just feel like bit of a prat :rolleyes: ... must have been doing all of 15mph braked for a pelican crossing on amber, directly off the exit of the roundabout, and tucked the front end up in the wet... arse :confused: :eek:

I was mainly concerned that the traffic cop had been following us for a good few miles and I just made a shit decision to stop rather than risk running a red light... when I told him this, as he helped me pick up the bike :mmmm , he said... " do you know, I've been following you for a while and I was just thinking what a good rider your are :D ..." Cheers mate :thumb

Colatorol damage to bike... indicator.. scuffed pot (at least both sides match now).. scratched HB bars... scraped screen...scratched visor and an expensive manicure... :eek :rolleyes:

Nothing that a radox bath and a couple of ibuprofen wont sort out... ;)

Had a great weekend... and still managed to have fun coming over Holme Moss on the twisties... :thumb

Now if you had come to look at The Bike Trailer............................................... ;)

The light would have been on Green..... :D

Sympathise with you Sue, nails are a real pain :nono
Glad yer OK. :thumb

Attachments

• Hold your Backend 2.jpg
    Hold your Backend 2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 662
Best wishes................hope you will soon be on the mend and on the bike in the morning

Glad to hear you're ok, Sue.....brufen and a couple of false nails.....problems sorted!.....Lovely to see you this weekend....:)....Jaq...x

Room 101 said:
he said... " do you know, I've been following you for a while and I was just thinking what a good rider your are :D ..." Cheers mate :thumb

Glad to hear your'e ok.
Whilst we were following you on the ride I commented to Tina that I thought your riding was neat, tidy and safe, sounds like a bit of bad luck :nenau

timolgra said:
Glad to hear your'e ok.
Whilst we were following you on the ride I commented to Tina that I thought your riding was neat, tidy and safe, sounds like a bit of bad luck :nenau

Translation. Its timolgra remember.

QUOTE=timolgra]Glad to hear your'e ok.
Whilst we were following you on the ride I commented to myself that I thought your arse was neat, tidy and safe, hope it wasnt scraped.

Den said:
Translation. Its timolgra remember.

QUOTE=timolgra]Glad to hear your'e ok.
Whilst we were following you on the ride I commented to myself that I thought your arse was neat, tidy and safe, hope it wasnt scraped.

It's funny you should say that Den ;)

All the best Sue... sorry to hear about your spill. It can happen to any of us at any time :eek:

Look after thisen lass :beerjug:

Micky

Back
Top Bottom