A big 'Thank You' to all the Road Riders....

Tarka

Reaction score
I just want to say 'Thank You' to everyone for the very thoughtful 'whip around' you had for me after Saturday`s Road Ride :beerjug:

It fully covered the cost of the two days` worth of petrol and food used in the planning of the route....and was a very nice token of appreciation.

Thank You,guys and girls.

The Road Run was a total success and I`m still buzzing from it.....although initially I was near shatting my pants after I parked on the A5 to let the run formate in order for KevinC the backmarker to take up position.

I`d been expecting around a dozen bikes to be on the Ride.....yet they just kept on pouring out of the Hotel....so many that I lost count twice !

Finally,they were in place....THIRTY ONE bikes :eek:

GULP......much as I`m okay with a bit of reponsibility,that was rather a lot of responsibility :eek:

However,it all went extremely well.....there was only a couple of minor glitches in the combined 'Drop Off / Missing Man' system (caused mainly by people enjoying themselves so much that they forgot :D ) and just over 200 miles were covered with nobody getting lost and no accidents (although I`ve heard a tale or two about a few 'moments' on the Pass of The Cross :D ).

Thanks again for the all the interest and support :thumb

wad'ya mean not lost? I lost you all for at least 15 miles :dabone You must have ALL taken the wrong ROUTE :D

Luckily I saw you all at the petrol station.

Thanks again for a great day out...............my underpants however might not be quite so forgiving. (Technical road he said!)

a picture of our leader with shock horror Helmet Hair :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN0858[1].jpg
    DSCN0858[1].jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 320
bloody fantastic

hi tarka. i just want to say thanks for the ride out on saturday. you did a fantstic job sorting it out. i turned up as a newby and left a gs/er. i arrived not knowing anybody and left with new mates. what a fantastic weekend. bring on the next one. cheers tony

Back
Top Bottom