We lost a weekend somewhere.

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Well it’s Monday morning and back to work as normal.

I think we went to Llangollen this weekend but only have a recollection of the Friday night and a blury Saturday and Sunday. After copious amounts of alcohol starting at 4pm on Friday and finishing god knows when, Lu and I spent most of Saturday speaking to the great White telephone. We came down about 6pm and managed to last the duration of the Saturday evening meal but then crashed about 10pm.

Sunday was also a bit of a haze so apologies for being a bit vague

A great weekend was had by all by the sound of things. Many thanks to Steve (Tarka) for his tour of North Wales, thanks to Simon (Sorebums) for providing another dirty weekend, thanks to Bill (Fanum) for his now infamous ‘Fords’ rideout.... Lucy also says thanks to Jamie and Woody for their advice and demonstration on how to cure hiccups but, it didn’t work :D:D

Same again next year?

You looked ever so pale and bloodshot saturday night Paul :dabone It was a great night friday though :thumb
kevs flow chart and risk assesment of the dining situation paid off so we all mostly ate beer :thumb Niel was duly elected safty officer for the night.......£45.00 for the first round in the Mill :eek:
Jamie spotted an imbalance in Lucys yin or yang? and said the hiccups where due to a Chi blockage in one of them, he suggested massage might release the tension.... :thumb
Totally failed to get a camel toe pic! and blinded a few in the left eye :D
Bring it on next year :clap :clap

Attachments

• hiccups.jpg
    hiccups.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 555
Dahoum said:
worrying thing is Loz - Lucy AND Paul look like they're enjoying that :eek: :eek: :eek:

I took no pleasure from the situation mate :thumb

Back
Top Bottom