So long, and thanks for all the pig

What a buzz

A hoooooge thanks to Bakes, what a great weekend :thumb

Thank you to everyone who helped the superb Mr. Bakerman organise this event :clap

I'm still coming down from the high of finally taking my GSA off road - thanks Steppers and everyone who helped me pick it up again :D :cool:

Oh and sorry for my snoring :hide

great weekend, we really enjoyed it.

my first taste of pigs ear. i can see why mack likes them so much now :thumb

BAKERMAN said:
That was the picture I was dreding my fat belly ! :(

I think compared to the average GS rider it looks as if you've got an eating disorder .... you skinny b@stard

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuperb weekend once again.

Many thanks to Steve and all that work behind the scenes to make the Hog Raost a top event. It was great to meet the regulars and to put faces to more names :thumb

A few more photos HERE

80533103-M.jpg

Crackling event once again :thumb God the band where fantastic again on sat night, those boys can play, worth going just to hear them :bow
Your a top man Steve, many thanks to all involved. :beerjug: :beerjug:

Bakes
A simple thanks just doesn't seem enough taking into account what a huge amount of time, effort and shear hard work that you, your family and the invisibe helpers put into indulging a bunch of bike riding Tossers.

A lot of comments on the Saturday night were about how much effort it must take to put this event on and how you can't see the join. A credit to you and the gang.

It was great to meet some of the faces from last year and some new ones.
The food, facilities, and band were excellent.

Thanks to one of the neighbours for our mini-rideout.

Promised myself not to spend any more mney but still ended up in the Travel-dri tent and investeded in some Ultimate earplugs.
Don't thinkI can afford this GS lasrk anymore.

See you next year

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Steve B

PS
Have you seen the one about the Englishman, Scotsamn, Irishman and Welshman? :D

Just came back from :hogroast :beer: :beer: :beer:
it was great!!!
didnt expect so friendly atmosphere :bounce1 :clap :bounce1 :clap

cant wait to next one
a big thank you to all people who organized that :clap :clap :clap

First Hograost and was only able to be there during Sat and part of the evening. Great to put some avatars to faces! Will be trying to make the whole event next year.

Thanks

Thanks to all those that organised the do.
Thanks to Steptoe for leading the Gentle Off-Road run.
(I hope the bruises are healing for those that left company with their bikes !)

My daughter appeared to enjoy her first event to !

Cheers, Piggers, Katie & Roxan.

ps. Where were the Doughnuts ? I missed them :(

Attachments

• Hogroast  2006.jpg
    Hogroast 2006.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 329
Another vote of thanks to Steve, family, and friends....... a cracking weekend despite the ah...... *ahem*.... "incedent" :eek:

See yez next year :thumb

Wizard said:
Another vote of thanks to Steve, family, and friends....... a cracking weekend despite the ah...... *ahem*.... "incedent" :eek:

See yez next year :thumb

I thought you did v.well :beerjug:

I think this is the bow-wave that caused the 'second' "incident"

Attachments

• PICT0063a.JPG
    PICT0063a.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 297
Yep, many thanks for a great weekend :thumb, well organised, a great bunch of lads & lasses.

Thanks to Fanum for his fords ride, very popular with alot of bikes attending :thumb

The missus even won a coms. package in the raffle, i'll have to talk to her now :rolleyes: or perhaps I could convince her it won't fit the new bike :nenau :D :D

See ya next year :thumb

Shep

Thanks Bakes et al, we had a great time. Good to meet up with old and new mates :thumb

judge said:
See the colour of the hue in that water? Looks just like what came out of the engine's sump when the filter came off :eek:

Don't talk bollocks..... there's obviously more oil in the ford ;)

Wizard said:
there's obviously more oil in the ford
Ah - so the old geezer from the house next to the ford was right in moaning about environmental damage ;)

Clive said:
Ah - so the old geezer from the house next to the ford was right in moaning about environmental damage ;)

I though he was moaning about us not being thoughtful for the ducks :nenau

Still it must of taken him a while to find a double hard Gurkha Tshirt to scare us off with :rolleyes: :D

Shep

just to add to the chorus of thank yous.

Cheers Bakes and Mrs Bakes, and everyone involved in setting up and running the weekend.
Steptoe for the Sat run and the guys who gave advice on how to ride through mud and puddles (close eyes and gun it) :eek:

And also everyone who went for creating a great atmosphere.
Well worth the 960 mile round trip.

The meeting of the year; Hograost! :thumb
As I told Bakerman;
I have only one complaint - the Hograost was only one weekend! Adding two more days would make it even more perfect!!!! :thumb
I loved it!
I loved to meet so many of you - after we went home I notised there are so many I didn't say hello to, didn't meet, didn't say ''skål!'' to, didn't give a big hug. And there was so many I didn't figure out who was - please forgive me if some of you feel I ignored you! If all of you had your forumname written in you forehead then perhaps I would find out who 90% of you was!

But so many of you knew who I was! And who Knut was! :bounce1
That helped a lot! And I loved it when some said ''hi Liv Norway!'' I was famous! Not like Elvis, but still... ;)

Thank you all for making this possible!
Thank you so much!

:) Liv. :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom