Thunder's Hog roast memories.

Thunder

Reaction score
Made it home yesterday after a detour for a few days in Kerry, think of it as recovering from the main event. :D

Been working through some of the pictures I took, the ones from Friday night were very useful as I can't remember much after 7 o clock, but to start here are some more from Fanum's Fords ride, the first one says it all in my book!

Was great to see what all this Tossing business is all about, had a great time and the bikes now got 2000 more miles on it. :thumb

DSCN0646.jpg

DSCN0648.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0660.jpg

DSCN0661.jpg

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0667.jpg

DSCN0668.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0682.jpg

Oh yes please Beth thought she was going to get very wet, great action shot and sums up the hole weekend for me.
I will PM you my email adress.
ATB
Chalky

Thunder said:
Really like that one myself, have it in full size format if Chalkie wants it! :thumb

The pic of the mucky red GS..... whos is the free-standoing tarp behind it?....and where/how much?

Please help, Im looking for a tarp of this sort.

Thanks

Yep 'tis mine. I'll PM you.

Some great pics........who are all those silly people riding through puddles though :nenau :D

Hi Fanum!

I try to find the Ford Run 2006 route.
I'm 99% sure I saw it in a thread in 2006, but I can't find it.
-Can you help, please?

That was one of the best days in my life!!! :thumb2

:) Liv.

Hi Fanum!

I try to find the Ford Run 2006 route.
I'm 99% sure I saw it in a thread in 2006, but I can't find it.
-Can you help, please?

That was one of the best days in my life!!! :thumb2

:) Liv.

I will probably have the actual route from 2006 on the laptop Liv, but I don't have it hwere right now I'm afraid.......

The route we did in 2007 is almost identical (just two extra ones added at the end IIRC) and is HERE if that's any good :)

Come over to another hograost and I'll come out of fording retirement and run another one for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom