Well done Guys

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
Well done Lads it was a great effort put in by Aidan and Jochen... plus all the others who put unseen work into the event :thumb

Mrs Doyle(apron wearer and Raffle ticket seller) :D ... well actually Aidan's wife Mandy ;)
and the guys who did back markers and helped for the rideouts. etc.

I'm off to bed... i need some sleep :)

Have to echo Tuned's congratualtions, the work put in by all those involved made the Achill meet something special.

Great location, excellent hotel and superb company, top class event. :thumb

Many Thanks to Aidan and Jochen,

I only arrived on saturday afternoon so missed the ride out but had a great time all the same.

Only one problem :nono - next time can you find a hotel where the food isn't quite as good. That way I won't eat so much and I'll be able to fit a beer or two in :)

Great weekend

Thanks again
Dave & Sandra

I have to say, it was good craic. In fact, it was an absloutely smashing weekend altogeather. :eek: :D

Wizard said:
I have to say, it was good craic. In fact, it was an absloutely smashing weekend altogeather. :eek: :D
postpics.gif

Wizard :)

????????????????????????
Aww go on! go on ! you know you want to .
Ahh gow wan, go wan, go wan gowan.
in best Mrs Doyle voice :)

Wizard said:
So you got it home then?!!!

First streetfighter 1200gs I've seen :D :eek: :D

PS Thanks for company at meal, you and other Oirish geezer with badges on waistcoat was most welcoming to an umble chap and is mate from england!!

PPS Hope repair bills not toooo much......

Would like to add congrats to organisers, good weekend apart from the rain, oh...and the rain and the.........yep, the rain!!
Mind you bad weather was seperated by showers so not all bad!!! :D

Lessons of the Week
Learnt new word "Fek" :eek:
Learnt Im to old to camp :rob
and lots of Nigerian Lager :beer: makes for sore head! :beer:
and wayyyyyyyy to much food!!! makes for bloated guts!!! :confused:

Cheers chaps, note to self.. incorporate a week there next time; great scenery, better people.......... now if only your country had a roof!!

What a weekend :clap Thanks Aidan, Mandy ,Jochan and everyone else who put alot of work in to make it a great success.Definately be back next year :beerjug:

Wizard said:
Come on now... don't be shy... ;)

you know it'll all be out in the open at some point...

so it might as well be your version... :confused:

it wasn't water related again was it... well appart from the rain of course.. :mmmm

can't remember what wiz told me exactly... but it was some sort of surface change... shell-grip till slippery stuff halfway round a bend.

then there was the bike road/ditch/field interface situation :)

but fair play to him... he battered on to Achill after roadside repairs

get the pics out :D

There's none taken :nenau

Bike is currently at Hursts awaiting a quote :eek:

Oh, and for those who know the whole insurance saga, how's this for timing...... the policy arrived today :thumb

Now will yez shut up about it in this thread, 'cause after all the effort put in by the lads over the weekend, it shouldn't be overshadowed by my antics :nono :thumb

Just on to say what a great weekend it was .The rain was no surprize ,just dressed for it .Many thanks to all of you who made it a great event . Felt sorry for the guys who got the toilet bags , including little mirror.

great wkend thanks to every one of the organisers well worth the short hop to Achill :thumb

James Burton said:
Had a great time , thanks . :clap

Even though i didn't win anything ( again ) :(

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Bad luck with the raffle James i know you had your heart set on one of those soap bags.Deep down you know they were just to small for job
65539991-L.jpg

:hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce:

I agree, it was a great weekend, got home 8:30 last night as the ferry was delayed, rained all the way back. nothing new there though for a UKgser event :nenau :D

Thanks to all the 'Oirish' lads for making us feel welcome.

And special thanks to James, Watton, Steppers and Shapeshifter for putting up with me on the way home, and finding a nice little hotel for Sunday night :thumb

As for Shapshifter, sorry about the snoring :eek: :)D Ha! div 4 eh!)

Shep :thumb

A great weekend. Thanks so much for the work put in :clap

And it was great to spend time all tossers :beer:

Tina found the camping character building ;) , but we were beaten into the hotel for Sunday night by the wind.

Bill and I almost made it to the top of the mountain on Sunday, but not quite... so there's the challange for next year

We rode back through Connemara yesterday, where I was wishing I had ABS after a very close moment as the front wheel locked and almost tucked :eek:

Then met up with my mate Simon, or should I say 'Captain' Simon also a GSer on the Fast Cat. Cool. 100,000hp to play with :)

Attachments

• bridge.JPG
    bridge.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 235

Back
Top Bottom