More Riders Needed!!

Grizzly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Right, the Pink Way Around is fast approaching :eek: and for Region 10 we could do with some more support riders to help our baton carrier, Moira Scobbie, on her long overnight trip :clap .
Ok, so it's not much of a scenic opportunity :( 'cos we've got the short straw :rolleyes: - which means we get to do all 325 miles in the DARK :thumb
At the moment myself and Moira are doing the whole section and Egon and PhilM are leaving Inverness with us, PhilM is going as far as Aberdeen, not sure how far Egon is going yet?. We could therefore do with a few more GS'ers to join us, either from the start or anywhere along the route.
We leave Inverness on Thursday 7th Sept at 23:00 and arrive in Berwick on Friday 8th Sept at 07:30.
So come on GS'ers from the east of Scotland, do something a bit different :confused: and enjoy a night ride to Berwick :thumb

If you can't join us, please, please, please at least make sure you support this charity ride by making a donation through this site:-

http://www.ukgser.com/pinkwayaround/

For those of you with Garmin Mapsource software I've attached the Region 10 route.

Cheers................................Grizzly :beer: :beer:

Attachments

• Region 10 Only.gdb
    112.8 KB · Views: 167
How can you not be excited by the thought of riding through NE Scotland in a howling gale and lashing rain, Oh what fun. :D

Come on folks it's for charity :thumb

There is also the free coffee and biccies at mine (Aberdeen), might even stretch to bacon butties. :thumb

The more the merrier. :bounce1

I can't download the sofware so not sure of your route?? Are you planning a trip straight down the A90 south of Aberdeen?

I am due home that night and may be able to do part of the journey for ABerdeen soutwards.

cheers
Paul

George,

Checked the calendar, cleared it with the wife

Put me down for the whole route mate :thumb

Cheers Guys!!

Thanks Scotch and Tartan Terror,
Scotch, will PM you more details later (away to start back-shift now :( ) - we can maybe meet up for the ride up to Inverness :thumb
Tartan Terror, will be following the coast road from Aberdeen down Montrose and on to Dundee, then through Fife etc. We will be stopping at PhilM's hoose for coffee/snacks about 02:30am - you could meet us there if you like :thumb

Thanks, keep in touch.........................Grizzly :beer:

No worries Geo :thumb

I will have a look at the route in Msource tonight.

It'll be great to meet on the road up too.

Sorry guys, after saying earlier that I would help I'll now be out of the country from the 2nd to 16th.
Bad timing.

Have a good one

nj

Thanks for Info

Ok Northern Jock,
Thanks for letting me know - see you next time :eek: :eek:

Cheers..................Grizzly :thumb

Sorry George. Would like to join in, but I will be away on holiday.

Well, That's a Big Help Den!!!

Well Den,
Might have known :rolleyes: - thank god we've found a more helpful Fifer :bounce1 - well done Scotch :clap

Have a nice holiday Den :thumb - hope it stays dry for your Wickertech panniers :D - off somewhere nice I hope??

Cheers....................Grizzly :beer:

Back
Top Bottom